Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town v Sunderland 14:12 - Aug 4 with 1567 viewsBobbychase

Nailed on for the matchday squad: Holy, Chambers, Woolfenden, Kenlock, Skuse, Downes, Donacien, Rowe, Garbutt, Norwood, Jackson, Judge, Huws, El Mizouni, Norris...Roberts?

And maybe one of Nolan/Edwards if they're back.

Looks like being a big crowd. Hope we go for it.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Town v Sunderland on 15:10 - Aug 4 with 1447 viewsWestcountryblue

Dozzell should be back from a knock too.

Huge decisions to make in the centre of the park with Huws and Judge impressing off the bench and Dozzell surely expecting to be a starter this year.

Might see Skuse rotated with Huws further down the line to keep his legs fresh.
Town v Sunderland on 19:10 - Aug 4 with 1252 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Town v Sunderland on 15:10 - Aug 4 by Westcountryblue

Huge decisions to make in the centre of the park with Huws and Judge impressing off the bench and Dozzell surely expecting to be a starter this year.

I expect Judge in for Jackson and Chambers for Wilson. That will probably then be the starting line up.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Town v Sunderland on 22:06 - Aug 4 with 1052 viewsWallingford_Boy

Town v Sunderland on 15:10 - Aug 4 by Westcountryblue

Can't see Dozzell starting much this season, unless he comes off the bench and has a few blinders. Far too much competition from experienced players like Huws, Judge, Nolan, etc

RIP Sir Bobby

Town v Sunderland on 22:27 - Aug 4 with 997 viewspointofblue

Town v Sunderland on 19:10 - Aug 4 by Terry_Nutkins

I expect Judge in for Jackson and Chambers for Wilson. That will probably then be the starting line up.

I agree; might be Huws in for Jackson depending on his fitness compared to Judge's.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Town v Sunderland on 00:09 - Aug 5 with 904 viewsWestcountryblue

Town v Sunderland on 22:06 - Aug 4 by Wallingford_Boy

Can't see Dozzell starting much this season, unless he comes off the bench and has a few blinders. Far too much competition from experienced players like Huws, Judge, Nolan, etc

I really struggle to see where Nolan gets in when the likes of Judge, Huws, Bishop and Dozzell are back fit and firing. Wouldn't be adverse to seeing him depart.
Town v Sunderland on 00:14 - Aug 5 with 898 viewspointofblue

Town v Sunderland on 00:09 - Aug 5 by Westcountryblue

I really struggle to see where Nolan gets in when the likes of Judge, Huws, Bishop and Dozzell are back fit and firing. Wouldn't be adverse to seeing him depart.

Bishop and Huws fit and firing hasn't happened in recent history and probably won't happen in the future over a decent period of time - I'm hoping Huws injury problems are out of the way now but...

Judge has already shown a desire to go and I would put Nolan ahead of Dozzell in terms of what he can provide at the moment.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024