Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell 15:59 - Aug 4 with 1845 viewsblueislander

So the hysteria on here that followed the news that Dozzell was not in the squad yesterday, which lead to anti-Evans rants was all without any foundation ?
Dozzell on 16:04 - Aug 4 with 1782 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

What I took away from yesterday was a 1-0 win. Nice win and clean sheet to build from.

...thought the feel good factor might last rather than in fighting.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Dozzell on 16:05 - Aug 4 with 1770 viewsbraveblue

Wrong on so many ways. Just enjoy a win.
Dozzell on 16:16 - Aug 4 with 1713 viewsblueislander

Dozzell on 16:04 - Aug 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

What I took away from yesterday was a 1-0 win. Nice win and clean sheet to build from.

...thought the feel good factor might last rather than in fighting.

The hysteria was before the match started. As you say hopefully people have been calmed by the good win and performance. It does show that we do have strength in depth, albeit we will be fragile in defence till Nsiala returns. Hopefully he and Woolfenden will form a solid partnership , and keep fit!
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 16:29]
Dozzell on 16:25 - Aug 4 with 1677 viewschristiand

Yes, I was part of that hysteria before the game, but there’s no confirmation yet to say Dozzell isn’t going. However, the win yesterday and some very good individual performances certainly helped.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Dozzell on 18:15 - Aug 4 with 1452 viewsWickets

Dozzell on 16:16 - Aug 4 by blueislander

The hysteria was before the match started. As you say hopefully people have been calmed by the good win and performance. It does show that we do have strength in depth, albeit we will be fragile in defence till Nsiala returns. Hopefully he and Woolfenden will form a solid partnership , and keep fit!
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 16:29]

Think you will find it will be Chambers and Nsiala as first choice when all fit !
Dozzell on 18:18 - Aug 4 with 1433 viewsblueislander

Dozzell on 18:15 - Aug 4 by Wickets

Think you will find it will be Chambers and Nsiala as first choice when all fit !

I sincerely hope not.
Dozzell on 20:34 - Aug 4 with 1180 viewsPJH

Dozzell on 18:18 - Aug 4 by blueislander

I sincerely hope not.

Me too, I hope Chambers and Woolfenden.
Nsiala as backup.
Dozzell on 20:39 - Aug 4 with 1143 viewsWickets

Dozzell on 18:18 - Aug 4 by blueislander

I sincerely hope not.

Why not PL has already commented that he was unsure if Woolfenden and Ndaba are ready for a full season in league 1 ,or something along those lines, that would mean that is how he views it i would have thought. Unless of course Woolfendens excellent display has changed his thoughts .
Login to get fewer ads

Dozzell on 20:50 - Aug 4 with 1099 viewsitfcjoe

I can’t speak for everyone there but seemed more likely that the chants were in response to Lambert’s presser than anything else

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Dozzell on 20:51 - Aug 4 with 1082 viewsWickets

Dozzell on 20:50 - Aug 4 by itfcjoe

I can’t speak for everyone there but seemed more likely that the chants were in response to Lambert’s presser than anything else

yer
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024