Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Totally enjoyed everything about yesterdays game. 17:21 - Aug 4 with 1012 viewsPecker

We will have to improve massively to finish top 2 as Burton will be mid table at best, but a winning away start to the season and all the old faces in the stand. Looking forward to a much improved season and at least a top 6 finish.
Totally enjoyed everything about yesterdays game. on 17:53 - Aug 4 with 914 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Don't the bookies see Burton as play-offs?

If we can beat teams like Burton away from home it is promotion form in my book. Making sure we don't slip up against lesser teams too often will be the deciding factor.

EDIT: If the fans enjoy watching us, then that is improvement at any rate.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 17:54]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Totally enjoyed everything about yesterdays game. on 17:53 - Aug 4 with 916 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

It's very likely that we will improve, we have half a team of players to come back.

I watched Sunderland yesterday... nothing special, they too will have to massively improve.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Totally enjoyed everything about yesterdays game. on 17:56 - Aug 4 with 898 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Totally enjoyed everything about yesterdays game. on 17:53 - Aug 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

It's very likely that we will improve, we have half a team of players to come back.

I watched Sunderland yesterday... nothing special, they too will have to massively improve.

The bookies have them as favourites don't they?

Under Ross I can only see them going backwards from last season. I suggest their chances depend on getting a better manager in sooner rather than later.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Totally enjoyed everything about yesterdays game. on 17:57 - Aug 4 with 886 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Totally enjoyed everything about yesterdays game. on 17:56 - Aug 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

The bookies have them as favourites don't they?

Under Ross I can only see them going backwards from last season. I suggest their chances depend on getting a better manager in sooner rather than later.

Lacked creativity and pace, nervous at the back.

Much of last season was based on Josh Maja who left in Jan.

Also lost Cattermole and Oviedo.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024