Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Hurst. 19:16 - Aug 4 with 2410 viewsCoco

Surprised he hasn’t returned for a loan or two.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Paul Hurst. on 19:17 - Aug 4 with 2403 viewsBlueBadger

He could buy Donacien off us for £4M if he likes.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Paul Hurst. on 19:22 - Aug 4 with 2385 viewsjudespiveyg

People often mention the behind scenes stuff with Hurst and Doig, to which I get the general gist (very negative) but have never heard actual details. Is it true that Doig tried to fight players? I would be interested to know further what went on given how negatively Bialkowski has spoken of him.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Paul Hurst. on 19:25 - Aug 4 with 2335 viewsCoco

Paul Hurst. on 19:22 - Aug 4 by judespiveyg

People often mention the behind scenes stuff with Hurst and Doig, to which I get the general gist (very negative) but have never heard actual details. Is it true that Doig tried to fight players? I would be interested to know further what went on given how negatively Bialkowski has spoken of him.

Have heard Doig pinned Jason Dozzell up against the wall over Andre.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Paul Hurst. on 19:39 - Aug 4 with 2264 viewsclive_baker

He offered Bart out.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Paul Hurst. on 19:39 - Aug 4 with 2273 viewsjas0999

Nolan and Nsiala will be good players for us - once fit. Other than that we are slowly shipping them out. Donacian is the one I don’t rate. Jackson may be okay.
Paul Hurst. on 19:44 - Aug 4 with 2236 viewsmrshallisfit

I've got a particularly unpleasant mud out coming up. He can have that if he wants. I'll even put it in a box for him. With a ribbon on top.
Paul Hurst. on 19:50 - Aug 4 with 2200 viewsclive_baker

Paul Hurst. on 19:39 - Aug 4 by jas0999

Nolan and Nsiala will be good players for us - once fit. Other than that we are slowly shipping them out. Donacian is the one I don’t rate. Jackson may be okay.

Agree, I think Nolan’s a really good player. He’ll be a great asset when fit. Nsiala too, towards the end of last season he was playing really well, I think there’s a lot to come from him.

Jackson was pure desperation and we probably paid £1m over the odds. Not a fan of him particularly, or Donacien, but they’ll do a job as squad players.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Paul Hurst. on 21:18 - Aug 4 with 1955 viewsTerry_Nutkins

He is employed by a league two club. Whos he going to get? A youngster maybe but i don't think people will be rushing to play for him.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Login to get fewer ads

#pantsgate (n/t) on 21:21 - Aug 4 with 1936 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Paul Hurst. on 21:23 - Aug 4 with 1928 viewsBLUEBEAT

Paul Hurst. on 19:39 - Aug 4 by jas0999

Rowe has been looking good and Edwards was OK most of the time he was fit.

Edwards coming on after Rowe has run defences ragged will be most entertaining, I reckon.

Poll: W or W

Paul Hurst. on 21:29 - Aug 4 with 1897 viewsSimonds92

Paul Hurst. on 21:23 - Aug 4 by BLUEBEAT

Rowe has been looking good and Edwards was OK most of the time he was fit.

Edwards coming on after Rowe has run defences ragged will be most entertaining, I reckon.

Rowe was a MM signing, apologies if thats not the point you were trying to make. Regarding ability though i was very impressed with his performance yesterday.
Paul Hurst. on 21:31 - Aug 4 with 1882 viewsBLUEBEAT

Paul Hurst. on 21:29 - Aug 4 by Simonds92

Rowe was a MM signing, apologies if thats not the point you were trying to make. Regarding ability though i was very impressed with his performance yesterday.

No, my mistake, I thought Hurst brought him in.

Poll: W or W

Paul Hurst. on 08:26 - Aug 5 with 1557 viewsPositivelyPortman

Let it go lovey.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Paul Hurst. on 10:23 - Aug 5 with 1410 viewsBlueBlood90

Would you trust that pillock to try and develop our youngsters even if he did try and sign them? They'd be better off playing academy football than playing for him!

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Paul Hurst. on 10:36 - Aug 5 with 1368 viewsJoHnNnY

Paul Hurst. on 19:17 - Aug 4 by BlueBadger

He could buy Donacien off us for £4M if he likes.

He can have him for £400.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Paul Hurst. on 12:06 - Aug 5 with 1281 viewsThatMuhrenCross

Not sure who he could get.

Analysing his signings as follows:

Matthew Healy - gone into academy. Won't know for a while if he's any good.

Jordon Roberts - will be a useful squad player at this level.

Gwion Edwards - could be a key player for us when fit.

Ellis Harrison - gone.

Aristote Nsiala - becoming our best CB option these days.

Kayden Jackson - showing promise. Will do okay at this level.

Janoi Donacien - jury's out, but hardly got a better option at RB currently...

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024