Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judge & Huws on the bench 08:05 - Aug 5 with 1145 viewsReuser_is_God

Edwards, Nolan, Nsiala, Lankester, Bishop & Sears all to come back.

We’re gonna absolutely p1ss this league.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Judge & Huws on the bench on 08:12 - Aug 5 with 1092 viewsBloomBlue

We know that but that's not how football works now we need to spend millions so we fans can boast we've spent millions.
Judge & Huws on the bench on 08:22 - Aug 5 with 1062 viewstractorboy1978

There are a lot of people on here that over estimate the quality of this division. Burton will be a comfortable top half side and we beat them away from home with a makeshift CB pairing and 4/5 players that will undoubtedly be regulars when they are fit/available.

As I posted in another thread, I actually think we are being underestimated compared to Sunderland and Portsmouth. We could put out two different midfields and they would both be the best in the division.
Judge & Huws on the bench on 08:25 - Aug 5 with 1037 viewsReuser_is_God

Judge & Huws on the bench on 08:22 - Aug 5 by tractorboy1978

There are a lot of people on here that over estimate the quality of this division. Burton will be a comfortable top half side and we beat them away from home with a makeshift CB pairing and 4/5 players that will undoubtedly be regulars when they are fit/available.

As I posted in another thread, I actually think we are being underestimated compared to Sunderland and Portsmouth. We could put out two different midfields and they would both be the best in the division.

I see nothing but a comfortable home win on Saturday.

Evans out

Judge & Huws on the bench on 08:28 - Aug 5 with 1035 viewsSteve_M

Will we score enough goals though, that will be the biggest problem. We're going to be very reliant on Norwood this season, Jackson might come good but we'll need to find a lot of others to win regularly.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Agree on the midfield on 08:28 - Aug 5 with 1031 viewsunstableblue

... especially when you also factor in Dozzell and El Mizouni also on the bench and coming back in....

You also have Roberts

But we also need another striker and defender (maybe two).

I think we have 13 midfielders fighting for 4 or 5 places, so I suggest some will go out on loan. Getting Ewards an Nolan back early is important as they can score goals.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Judge & Huws on the bench on 08:43 - Aug 5 with 972 viewsReuser_is_God

Judge & Huws on the bench on 08:28 - Aug 5 by Steve_M

Will we score enough goals though, that will be the biggest problem. We're going to be very reliant on Norwood this season, Jackson might come good but we'll need to find a lot of others to win regularly.

I think sheer quality of our midfield should see us score enough goals.

Evans out

Judge & Huws on the bench on 08:45 - Aug 5 with 964 viewschicoazul

I hope you're right but unless something very radical has changed inside the physio/medical teams I dont expect to see at least half of those you mentioned be fit for consideration until probably the Xmas games, and half again of them will break down and not be available until March.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Judge & Huws on the bench on 09:31 - Aug 5 with 819 viewsGarv

Judge & Huws on the bench on 08:25 - Aug 5 by Reuser_is_God

I see nothing but a comfortable home win on Saturday.

Is this still an Ipswich Town forum?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

Judge & Huws on the bench on 10:56 - Aug 5 with 716 viewsdirtyboy

Judge & Huws on the bench on 09:31 - Aug 5 by Garv

Is this still an Ipswich Town forum?

Imagine, just imagine if we were to beat Sunderland...two wins on the trot..

I’m not sure I can comprehend what could happen
Judge & Huws on the bench on 10:59 - Aug 5 with 705 viewsMetal_Hacker

I did actually comment on my enthusiasm and positivity for the upcoming season and someone shot me down in flames asking where I found such remarkable thoughts only a couple of weeks ago

We've plenty available to win this league even if we don't buy anyone else ...if planned and coached properly of course

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024