Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could Dozzell to Norwich be... 14:55 - Aug 5 with 2075 viewsJackADP

...the last spark needed for Town fans to really turn on Evans?

Obviously the general consensus isn’t good as it is, but a lot still appreciate what he did for us & understand the restrictions we have with the budget this year BUT could this be something really ridiculous to spark some real action?
Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 14:56 - Aug 5 with 2048 viewsJ2BLUE

It's incredibly unlikely he's going there for £3m so i'm not going to get upset about it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 14:58 - Aug 5 with 2018 viewsJackADP

Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 14:56 - Aug 5 by J2BLUE

It's incredibly unlikely he's going there for £3m so i'm not going to get upset about it.

If true however, then... well, wow.
Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 14:59 - Aug 5 with 2006 viewsitfcjoe

Evans has had it spelled out to him how badly Dozzell going to Norwich would go down, if it does happen then it would be probably the biggest kick in the teeth imaginable for the fanbase and would tell us all we need to know.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 14:59 - Aug 5 with 1994 viewsJ2BLUE

Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 14:58 - Aug 5 by JackADP

You could say that about anything though. I don't believe it's true.

I thought we reached Peak Evans selling Harrison to pay the instalments. This would be something else. I don't believe it's happening.

Truly impaired.

Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 14:59 - Aug 5 with 1985 viewsIllinoisblue

Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 14:56 - Aug 5 by J2BLUE

what's really depressing is they probably have their sights set much higher than Andre.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 15:01 - Aug 5 with 1963 viewsJackADP

Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 14:59 - Aug 5 by Illinoisblue

what's really depressing is they probably have their sights set much higher than Andre.

Absolutely, it has confused me as to why they are after him. Almost seems like they would be just using some of their promotion money to kick us whilst we’re literally down...
Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 15:07 - Aug 5 with 1884 viewsOxford_Blue

It’s disappointing but surely if Dozzell wants to go - and given it would mean more money and playing for a premiership side locally where he might get a game or two and be developed - how can the club stop him? He would just be unhappy then go for nothing at the end of his contract. Isn’t it better to cash in now?

The bigger point is whether Evans will let PL reinvest the money or not.
Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 15:08 - Aug 5 with 1853 viewsKieran_Knows

Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 15:07 - Aug 5 by Oxford_Blue

It’s disappointing but surely if Dozzell wants to go - and given it would mean more money and playing for a premiership side locally where he might get a game or two and be developed - how can the club stop him? He would just be unhappy then go for nothing at the end of his contract. Isn’t it better to cash in now?

I suspect he would sign for Norwich and probably be loaned out to a Championship side, or even a foreign side (which Todd Cantwell benefited from at Fortuna Sittard in Holland), before he started playing for Norwich.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 15:10 - Aug 5 with 1833 viewsJ2BLUE

Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 15:07 - Aug 5 by Oxford_Blue

Yea it's a real 50/50 isn't it?

Truly impaired.

Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 15:17 - Aug 5 with 1730 viewsOxford_Blue

Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 15:08 - Aug 5 by Kieran_Knows

I suspect he would sign for Norwich and probably be loaned out to a Championship side, or even a foreign side (which Todd Cantwell benefited from at Fortuna Sittard in Holland), before he started playing for Norwich.

Quite possibly but he will be earning quite a bit more money and will be in a premiership set up. I can’t blame him. It’s also local.
Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 15:19 - Aug 5 with 1701 viewsOxford_Blue

Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 15:10 - Aug 5 by J2BLUE

Yea it's a real 50/50 isn't it?

Well, I think Evans might come under a lot of pressure. I suspect PL has set him up knowing that Dozzell is going. At least PL will want the cash.
Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 15:20 - Aug 5 with 1685 viewsDanTheMan

Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 14:59 - Aug 5 by J2BLUE

I thought we reached Peak Evans selling Harrison to pay the instalments. This would be something else. I don't believe it's happening.

He can't be THAT naive.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 15:22 - Aug 5 with 1667 viewsFtnfwest

29 games, 2 goals in 3 years, accepting the bad injury of course but not sure what we would be realistically expecting for him. It’s more who he is potentially going to that’s the issue.
Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 15:23 - Aug 5 with 1658 viewsYeti

This is my cue to stop watching this forum and leave. The snowflakeism has taken over and the quality of posting has turned to compost.
Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 16:19 - Aug 5 with 1384 viewsKeaneish

Can't say i'm too bothered in truth. I think it actually makes practical sense given how bloated our midfield is, the money Dozzell could command and how little he's played / been effective for us. Sure, he has potential but the needs of the cub are greater than a prospect despite the sentimental attachment.

in short, we need a bit more quality throughout the squad rather than someone who, in all likelihood, may still be a bit part player with a fully fit starting 11.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 16:36 - Aug 5 with 1229 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 14:59 - Aug 5 by J2BLUE

We didn't sell Harrison to cover the instalment. We would've paid that anyway. Lambert clearly didn't rate him and Pompey offered the money so it made sense.

Anyway, i wouldn't be too fussed if Doz left for £3m or whatever the figure is, he's been too lightweight for too long and we would be crazy to turn down that money.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 16:52 - Aug 5 with 1149 viewsblueconscience

If the money was used to improve the team where required then fair enough.

You just know it won’t be spent improving the team though.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 16:54 - Aug 5 with 1134 viewslongtimefan

Could Dozzell to Norwich be... on 16:36 - Aug 5 by JammyDodgerrr

We didn't sell Harrison to cover the instalment. We would've paid that anyway. Lambert clearly didn't rate him and Pompey offered the money so it made sense.

Anyway, i wouldn't be too fussed if Doz left for £3m or whatever the figure is, he's been too lightweight for too long and we would be crazy to turn down that money.

Wouldn't really want to lose him but if he really has the serious potential many think he has, shouldn't there be a queue of clubs trying to sign him if he's available?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024