Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantasy football 15:12 - Aug 6 with 883 viewsRadlett_blue

Is there a TWTD league this year? If so, what's the code, please?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Fantasy football on 19:26 - Aug 6 with 819 viewsshouldistayorcounago

I don't know of one either but the Blue Monday podcast has set up a private league with Fantasy Premier League - the code is: foaikw 👌🏻
Fantasy football on 14:19 - Aug 7 with 731 viewsBigManBlue

Just done one, if anyone's interested? s2d4f4

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Fantasy football on 14:23 - Aug 7 with 725 viewsMuswellblue

Fantasy football on 14:19 - Aug 7 by BigManBlue

Just done one, if anyone's interested? s2d4f4

Thanks for doing this.
Fantasy football on 14:23 - Aug 7 with 723 viewsMuswellblue

In case anyone fancies it my friend runs a very good league, last year I finished third and won £150, whilst my Dad scooped £25 for manager of the month. Info can be found below:

Dear Fantasy Players,

We return!

I have good news, the new season has returned so it’s time to launch the Best League Ever 2019/20!

We had 114 players enter the league last season, and this year we want to get bigger and better.

Entry and referrals

Entry remains at £15, and players will be rewarded £5 for their referrals, a referral simply counts as someone that didn’t play in the league last year, referred by you.

If you have a referral, please still send me £15 for your own entry (don’t send me £10), and I will refund you £5 once your referral has entered the league — Make sure your referral tells me they have come through you.

New Changes

This year we will see a change in distribution for the cash prizes, with the overall top 10 players being payed out (last year it was 5).

Finishing in the top 10 of a league over 100 people is tough going, so I believe this is the right thing to do.

A second change I am implementing is on referrals.

Last year we ran a referral competition where the person who referred the most players played for free, but this year I am scrapping that, any play that finds 4 referrals play for free!

Do you know 4 people that will want to join? If you do, I will refund you your whole £15 entry, simple as that.

The Adam Rubach Cup

The Adam Rubach Cup replaces the Eddy Grainge Cup of last season, when this will commence is TBC at this stage until we know final numbers.

Cash Prizes

Cash prizes will be distributed this year for the top 10 players in the overall rankings, for each manager of the month winner, and for the winner and runner up of the Adam Rubach Cup.

As soon as the deadline passes and final numbers have been counted, I will then be able to announce exactly how every cash prize will be allocated. Can we beat last years prize pot which was over £1300?

How to pay

Please send your £15 entry fee to Luke de Pledge, Account Number 12117978, Sort Code 60-10-33.

Please make sure you put your name as the reference when sending the money — I have no idea who you are otherwise and it makes life very difficult!

Once you have sent me the money, email me, and I will send you the code to join the league.

That’s it for now

That’s it for now, I would love to get numbers over 114 and cannot do that without your help — Get yourself £5 back, or find 4 people and you play for free!

Thank you,

Luke
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024