Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... 09:10 - Aug 7 with 12280 viewsReuser_is_God

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 09:12 - Aug 7 with 5217 viewsBlueBadger

No.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 09:13 - Aug 7 with 5205 viewsHerbivore

That's terrible.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 09:16 - Aug 7 with 5148 viewsBlueBlood90

The Norwood's on fire chant is 3 years out of date but than one is equally terrible, if not worse!

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 09:16 - Aug 7 with 5144 viewsReuser_is_God

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 09:13 - Aug 7 by Herbivore

That's terrible.

Norwoods on fire? Yeah, bloody awful ain’t it.

Evans out

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 09:16 - Aug 7 with 5139 viewsReuser_is_God

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 09:16 - Aug 7 by BlueBlood90

The Norwood's on fire chant is 3 years out of date but than one is equally terrible, if not worse!

It’s worse? LOL

Evans out

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 09:21 - Aug 7 with 5081 viewsipswichtillidie

I actually liked the “for he is the King of Portman road” one! We haven’t had a king for a while and after seeing the way he played on Saturday I think that song would be very apt for Nors

Gav

Embarrassing. (n/t) on 09:22 - Aug 7 with 5074 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 09:23 - Aug 7 with 5057 viewsGuthrum

Well it made me chuckle.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Embarrassing. (n/t) on 09:31 - Aug 7 with 4976 viewsReuser_is_God

Embarrassing. (n/t) on 09:22 - Aug 7 by Bloots

Don’t you sit in the Alf Ramsey stand? Leave the singing to us proper fans.

Evans out

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 09:52 - Aug 7 with 4800 viewslazyblue

Crap, for a start he has no bad feelings towards Tranmere so that wouldn’t go down well with him.
‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 09:53 - Aug 7 with 4793 viewsSamWhiteUK

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 09:52 - Aug 7 by lazyblue

Crap, for a start he has no bad feelings towards Tranmere so that wouldn’t go down well with him.

A football chant not being 100% accurate? Never
‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 09:55 - Aug 7 with 4770 viewsBlueBadger

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 09:53 - Aug 7 by SamWhiteUK

A football chant not being 100% accurate? Never

I'm less bothered by that than by the fact that's not less than 100% crap.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 09:57 - Aug 7 with 4760 viewsReuser_is_God

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 09:55 - Aug 7 by BlueBadger

I'm less bothered by that than by the fact that's not less than 100% crap.

You don’t even go to games pal.

Evans out

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 09:59 - Aug 7 with 4736 viewsBlueBadger

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 09:57 - Aug 7 by Reuser_is_God

You don’t even go to games pal.

Chants like that are why ;)

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 10:04 - Aug 7 with 4674 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Its not great but I am a strong advocate for making sure Norwoods on fire is not a thing and never will be.

I am relying on Blue action as they are basically the only people who can start chants effectively.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 10:04 - Aug 7 with 4671 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 09:16 - Aug 7 by Reuser_is_God

It’s worse? LOL

It really is

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 10:05 - Aug 7 with 4665 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 09:21 - Aug 7 by ipswichtillidie

I actually liked the “for he is the King of Portman road” one! We haven’t had a king for a while and after seeing the way he played on Saturday I think that song would be very apt for Nors

This is the correct answer

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Embarrassing. (n/t) on 10:05 - Aug 7 with 4658 viewsGeoffSentence

Embarrassing. (n/t) on 09:31 - Aug 7 by Reuser_is_God

Don’t you sit in the Alf Ramsey stand? Leave the singing to us proper fans.

I sit in the Sir Alf and now my self-esteem is shattered. You should be more careful with your words.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Embarrassing. (n/t) on 10:09 - Aug 7 with 4617 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Embarrassing. (n/t) on 10:05 - Aug 7 by GeoffSentence

I sit in the Sir Alf and now my self-esteem is shattered. You should be more careful with your words.

Real men sit in the Churchmans mate. We give it to the away fans and are quintessentially Alpha males. Sunderland aren't gonna know what has hit them on sat.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Embarrassing. (n/t) on 10:11 - Aug 7 with 4594 viewsGeoffSentence

Embarrassing. (n/t) on 10:09 - Aug 7 by TRUE_BLUE123

Real men sit in the Churchmans mate. We give it to the away fans and are quintessentially Alpha males. Sunderland aren't gonna know what has hit them on sat.

Now that is how to boost a man's self-esteem. But you might have overdone it, now I feel the urge to don some clobber and wade into the Sunderland fans.

Happily there are a few days for my blood to cool.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 10:13 - Aug 7 with 4572 viewsfranco

NORS
What is he good for
Scoring goals for Ipswich
Say it again
NORS
Etc or something like that
‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 10:14 - Aug 7 with 4555 viewsitfcjoe

Norwood, Norwood, Norwood, Norwoooooooooooooooood
Born is the Lord of Portman Road

Easy

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 10:16 - Aug 7 with 4531 viewsSuperblue95

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 10:13 - Aug 7 by franco

NORS
What is he good for
Scoring goals for Ipswich
Say it again
NORS
Etc or something like that

Well you’ve made the one in the OP sound better if nothing else

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

‘Norwoods on fire’ is no longer a thing folks.... on 10:18 - Aug 7 with 4511 viewsGarv

Can’t we just bring back the Stewart and then Walters chant?

Walking in a _____ wonderland?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Embarrassing. (n/t) on 10:20 - Aug 7 with 4479 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Embarrassing. (n/t) on 10:11 - Aug 7 by GeoffSentence

Now that is how to boost a man's self-esteem. But you might have overdone it, now I feel the urge to don some clobber and wade into the Sunderland fans.

Happily there are a few days for my blood to cool.

Don't fight it mate. I need all the help I can get.

I am sure I have some Stone Island lying around for you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024