Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was ME statement issued early this week to avoid the anti-Evans chanting? 13:43 - Aug 7 with 1338 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Bit suspicious considering it was supposed to be in the programme notes.

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Was ME statement issued early this week to avoid the anti-Evans chanting? on 13:46 - Aug 7 with 1322 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Was ME statement issued early this week to avoid the anti-Evans chanting? on 14:01 - Aug 7 with 1288 viewsbraveblue

Probably. Can’t see it making any difference. Action would make a difference.
Was ME statement issued early this week to avoid the anti-Evans chanting? on 14:05 - Aug 7 with 1282 viewsFixed_It

His previous programme notes have appeared in full on here prior to publication, so try a different tree to bark up.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Was ME statement issued early this week to avoid the anti-Evans chanting? on 14:16 - Aug 7 with 1250 viewsSitfcB

No.

It’s always released like this.

Still will be programme notes.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Was ME statement issued early this week to avoid the anti-Evans chanting? on 14:20 - Aug 7 with 1230 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Was ME statement issued early this week to avoid the anti-Evans chanting? on 14:05 - Aug 7 by Fixed_It

His previous programme notes have appeared in full on here prior to publication, so try a different tree to bark up.

Probably a sensible policy because when they go to press they are no longer entirely private. Probably better for people to have access to them than for individuals to misrepresent them in little soundbites to suit their agenda.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Was ME statement issued early this week to avoid the anti-Evans chanting? on 14:23 - Aug 7 with 1218 viewsWD19

I have heard that he will also be writing to the parents of those involved too. Hopefully that will make a difference.
Was ME statement issued early this week to avoid the anti-Evans chanting? on 17:52 - Aug 7 with 1130 viewsTerry_Nutkins

What on earth is 'suspicious' about this. How could you conclude there is anything suspicious about a statement we were all expecting. It willpower across multiple formats including the programme. I would categorise it as 'completely normal'.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Was ME statement issued early this week to avoid the anti-Evans chanting? on 18:08 - Aug 7 with 1099 viewsPJH

Was ME statement issued early this week to avoid the anti-Evans chanting? on 17:52 - Aug 7 by Terry_Nutkins

What on earth is 'suspicious' about this. How could you conclude there is anything suspicious about a statement we were all expecting. It willpower across multiple formats including the programme. I would categorise it as 'completely normal'.

It is almost as though Marcus Evans has a piece in the first home programme of the season every season.
Login to get fewer ads

Was ME statement issued early this week to avoid the anti-Evans chanting? on 18:12 - Aug 7 with 1094 viewscbower

You have a very large bee in your bonnet about this. Are you trying to drum up support for a "chant?" Sensible people have been asking for Evans to clarify the financial position - Lambert included. He has done this. Chants such as the one you allude to in your poll are not what is needed.

bluescouser

Was ME statement issued early this week to avoid the anti-Evans chanting? on 01:05 - Aug 8 with 1020 viewsActionMan

More of a reaction to the manager laying the blame for the weak transfer window at his feet than anything the fans have done, the reality is if we win games there will be no chanting. If we're floating anywhere out of the Playoff spaces by the mid season point then many will start to be more vocal.

Lambert did a lot to rebuild the relationship, not Evans, and I didn't feel particularly sorry for Evans in his Press Release which came off quite whingey to me, due to the fact had he made better decisions he'd never have had to prop up a third division club in the first place. It's not our fault he bought the club nor did we relegate it last season and we shouldn't be made to feel guilty because our ambition is slightly higher than being in League One. We understand he can't spend £15million on players, all we want is a decent centre half for this level and another striker, needn't cost millions either. Just to say some people won't be injured soon isn't good strategy as players like Bishop have a history of getting injured again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024