Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? 17:54 - Aug 7 with 7938 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 08:13 - Aug 8 with 426 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

There we have it already by Bluefish 3 Aug 2019 14:36
Anti Evans chants at the game

Calling him a c**t

Pathetic waste of time and creating a sh*t atmosphere

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 08:42 - Aug 8 with 404 viewsPJH

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 08:04 - Aug 8 by WD19

This surprises me. I was right behind the goal and it felt like c.30 or 40 ppl where singing it. It got 4 or 5 airings, starting 25 minutes before kick off and again throughout the game; usually as a 2nd verse to 'Lambert is a Blue'.

Admittedly it petered out as the game went on, but it wasn't one p*ssed up twerp. Bluefish called them out on here and got pasted for it.

I was on the left hand side of the terrace towards where our seats were and I honestly never heard it.
If it was sometimes as the 2nd verse of 'Lambert is a Blue' I was still probably singing 'Lambert is a Blue'!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024