Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? 17:54 - Aug 7 with 7916 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 17:56 - Aug 7 with 5047 viewsJ2BLUE

What the fook?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 17:58 - Aug 7 with 5038 viewsWD19

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 17:56 - Aug 7 by J2BLUE

What the fook?

The correct answer is, of course:

“No, I do not still live at home with my parents. Therefore I would not”
Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:05 - Aug 7 with 4997 viewsPJH

Just like ITFC TWTD has had a pretty poor 12 months or so but at least there are signs that ITFC might be improving....
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:10 - Aug 7 with 4952 viewsSitfcB

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 17:56 - Aug 7 by J2BLUE

What the fook?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:11 - Aug 7 with 4949 viewsSitfcB

What the fook?

People sung this at Burton I’m afraid.

COYB

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:11 - Aug 7 with 4947 viewsFixed_It

Jeez!!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:12 - Aug 7 with 4945 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:11 - Aug 7 by SitfcB

Yourself included.

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:18 - Aug 7 with 4905 viewsSitfcB

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:12 - Aug 7 by SimonCleggsNeck

Yourself included.

Haha, nope.

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:25 - Aug 7 with 4874 viewsBlueBadger

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:18 - Aug 7 by SitfcB

Haha, nope.

You were just sat near, but not with, some people who were?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:27 - Aug 7 with 4858 viewsreusersfreekicks

Morinic
Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:30 - Aug 7 with 4848 viewsTractorCam

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:11 - Aug 7 by SitfcB

I didn't see anyone in particular but presume it was the regular numbskulls.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:34 - Aug 7 with 4811 viewsSpruceMoose

I'd be interested to know who clicked 'Yes'!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:36 - Aug 7 with 4799 viewsTractorCam

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:34 - Aug 7 by SpruceMoose

I'd be interested to know who clicked 'Yes'!

Trequartista.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 18:36]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:36 - Aug 7 with 4786 viewsnorth_stand77

Please don't sing this, it's embarrassing and a just a little bit silly.
Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:40 - Aug 7 with 4759 viewsBlueBadger

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:36 - Aug 7 by north_stand77

Please don't sing this, it's embarrassing and a just a little bit silly.

You've spelt 'really rather tragic' wrong there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:42 - Aug 7 with 4747 viewsclive_baker

It doesn't offend me per se, I just think how much of a massive w@nker do you look singing that? The 'he hates Ipswich' bit if more tragic than the c*** bit IMO.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:45 - Aug 7 with 4729 viewsjimmyvet

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:18 - Aug 7 by SitfcB

Haha, nope.

How old are you 8 and just learnt a new word has the forum really got to give this type of pathetic behaviour any view time take this post down embarrassing. Would you ask your parents or grandparents to sing this at football matches I wonder? Because lots of us attend with elderly relatives and young relatives get a life for god sake.
Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:49 - Aug 7 with 4696 viewsSpruceMoose

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:45 - Aug 7 by jimmyvet

How old are you 8 and just learnt a new word has the forum really got to give this type of pathetic behaviour any view time take this post down embarrassing. Would you ask your parents or grandparents to sing this at football matches I wonder? Because lots of us attend with elderly relatives and young relatives get a life for god sake.

Hate to break it to you, but old people invented swearing and young people use it the most creatively. Swearing is the one thing that brings us c***s together.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:51 - Aug 7 with 4680 viewsBlueBadger

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:45 - Aug 7 by jimmyvet

And there was me thinking the 'we love blue passports, Tommy and no brown people' crowd could handle some bantz.

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:54 - Aug 7 with 4664 viewsEwan_Oozami

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:51 - Aug 7 by BlueBadger

And there was me thinking the 'we love blue passports, Tommy and no brown people' crowd could handle some bantz.

Been caught with their bantz down on this one....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 19:13 - Aug 7 with 4552 viewsjimmyvet

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:51 - Aug 7 by BlueBadger

Don’t be a moron just because I call out racism whether form the right or left I know you find it hard to understand as apparently unless you are a leftie you can’t tolerate other race genders or sexuality. I thought you were above this type slander but clearly not.
Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 19:14 - Aug 7 with 4545 viewsSpruceMoose

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 19:13 - Aug 7 by jimmyvet

Don’t be a moron just because I call out racism whether form the right or left I know you find it hard to understand as apparently unless you are a leftie you can’t tolerate other race genders or sexuality. I thought you were above this type slander but clearly not.

I don't think you mean 'slander', sir.

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 19:27 - Aug 7 with 4489 viewsSitfcB

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 18:25 - Aug 7 by BlueBadger

You were just sat near, but not with, some people who were?

Exactly

COYB

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 19:45 - Aug 7 with 4417 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I’ll happily slap anyone I see singing this.

The guy puts in millions of pounds per year to try and make OUR love and pastime more enjoyable. He gets things wrong but not through malice.

And people want to abuse him for doing so. F*** off you sad little w*nkers.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 19:46 - Aug 7 with 4396 viewsSpruceMoose

Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant? on 19:45 - Aug 7 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I’ll happily slap anyone I see singing this.

The guy puts in millions of pounds per year to try and make OUR love and pastime more enjoyable. He gets things wrong but not through malice.

And people want to abuse him for doing so. F*** off you sad little w*nkers.

Anyone want to own up to hitting yes now that you have a fellow fan wanting to punch you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024