Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to 18:12 - Aug 7 with 3222 viewshector_clifford

I know I will get some down votes, but if you try and look past that it's wrestling, it could be a good tune to come out to.
Even better, if you have Chambo headbutting the dressing room door open, and the team being accompanied to the tunnel by stewards, all captured by ifollow.

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to on 18:32 - Aug 7 with 3165 viewshandslikeplates

Surely it would have to be Downes head butting the dressing room door open?
Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to on 18:35 - Aug 7 with 3159 viewsnewcastlefan1984

They had this when I first worked at the club in 2005/2006 and really love it. It really pumps you up for the game ahead.

Or then
As always there's only one.... on 18:41 - Aug 7 with 3134 viewsBloots

….answer to this:

[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 18:42]

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to on 18:42 - Aug 7 with 3125 viewsSpruceMoose

I'd prefer 'Big Butts'.

In memory of you know who.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Every season I say this song should be our entrance music... on 18:54 - Aug 7 with 3086 viewsScottCandage

We've come a long, long way together
Through the hard times and the good
I have to celebrate you, baby
I have to praise you like I should

Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to on 19:13 - Aug 7 with 3042 viewsuefacup81

Nah, it's got to be Fanfare for the Common Man, the ELP version:

Let the 'intro' play, then have the teams come out as the 'chunga chunga chunga' bit starts about 30s in.

It'd work better if the teams were still allowed to run out and hoof balls onto the pitch, mind.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to on 19:27 - Aug 7 with 3008 viewsTheDailyTractor

Haha have a alot of time for this. Would be pretty damn awesome!
Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to on 19:27 - Aug 7 with 3005 viewsBloomBlue

Any of Gloria Gaynor's songs would be better
Login to get fewer ads

As always there's only one.... on 19:27 - Aug 7 with 3003 viewsMeadowlark

As always there's only one.... on 18:41 - Aug 7 by Bloots

….answer to this:

Yes. That was used for years. ! quite liked it, but I'm old!

I think they should play "I am the Beat!"
Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to on 19:54 - Aug 7 with 2944 viewsReuser_is_God

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to on 20:05 - Aug 7 with 2915 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to on 20:37 - Aug 7 with 2851 viewsKentish_Tractor

Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to on 18:35 - Aug 7 by newcastlefan1984

They had this when I first worked at the club in 2005/2006 and really love it. It really pumps you up for the game ahead.

Or then

As a kid growing up in the 90s I used to watch a bit of WWE every now and again and loved the Kurt Angle theme song. It's good because the fans could chant "IT...FC" or "Ips-wich...Ips-wich" in the middle.

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to on 21:13 - Aug 7 with 2797 viewsKievthegreat

Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to on 21:17 - Aug 7 with 2783 viewspointofblue

Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to on 19:54 - Aug 7 by Reuser_is_God

I remember Town used to play this in the pre-match build up, perhaps in the Royle/Magilton era? Maybe a bit later. Would love them to bring it back.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to on 21:20 - Aug 7 with 2769 viewsMullet

Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to on 18:42 - Aug 7 by SpruceMoose

I'd prefer 'Big Butts'.

In memory of you know who.

Jaime Peters is dead???

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

As always there's only one.... on 21:23 - Aug 7 with 2760 viewsPJH

As always there's only one.... on 18:41 - Aug 7 by Bloots

….answer to this:

That is the only tune that we became Champions of England to.
Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to on 21:29 - Aug 7 with 2738 viewsglasso

Downes would love a bit of this.

<iframe width="757" height="568" src=" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to on 21:30 - Aug 7 with 2734 viewsglasso

Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to on 21:29 - Aug 7 by glasso

Downes would love a bit of this.

<iframe width="757" height="568" src=" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dunno what happened there. Technophobe.

Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to on 21:41 - Aug 7 with 2716 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to on 21:51 - Aug 7 with 2697 viewsGerkensBeard

Kasabian - Club Foot.
Pre match music for team to come out of tunnel to on 22:16 - Aug 7 with 2649 viewsNorthstaNder

This. It would give me goosebumps every time! Would need to be started a few seconds before the teams came out though....

Also, I'd then expect Metallica to launch in to Creeping Death as soon as it's finished!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024