Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anti Evans Chanting 18:43 - Aug 7 with 807 viewsBlue7583

What do you guys seriously think this will achieve ??
Don’t get me wrong I’m not his biggest fan but do you really think calling him a c unit is gonna make him go “well I better give millions to appease them” it’s never gonna happen until he can sell we are stuck with him (and f***ed if he just stops putting any money in).
We finally have an atmosphere back at Portman road, one that’s been missing for years you have all read how the players keep saying how much they are driven by the noise. Surely we should be doing all we can as supporters to pick the team up and push them on ... not fill the stadium with anti owner and hate chants .... you guys (lower north especially) should take a bow for bringing the noise back but personally feel it’s better being positive and helping the players get us promoted COYB #bringthenoise
Anti Evans Chanting on 18:45 - Aug 7 with 789 viewsSpruceMoose

Probably make them feel like a real big man for all of five minutes.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anti Evans Chanting on 18:45 - Aug 7 with 796 viewsTractorCam

My thoughts exactly. Regardless of your opinions on him it's a big season and we should really be supporting Lambert and the team rather than bringing the negative vibes about Evans.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anti Evans Chanting on 20:11 - Aug 7 with 688 viewsbritbiker

Totally agree. The atmosphere last year was enjoyable even when the football wasn't.

Under Mick we had better results but there were times when I actually hated some of our fans who were booing right from kick off. Lets never go back to those days. Were much better as a 'backs to the wall but we fight for our team' club.
Anti Evans Chanting on 20:13 - Aug 7 with 678 viewsSpruceMoose

Anti Evans Chanting on 20:11 - Aug 7 by britbiker

Totally agree. The atmosphere last year was enjoyable even when the football wasn't.

Under Mick we had better results but there were times when I actually hated some of our fans who were booing right from kick off. Lets never go back to those days. Were much better as a 'backs to the wall but we fight for our team' club.

Sadly, those people are still there, they haven't gone anywhere or changed. I predict they will be calling Evans a nonce soon enough and lobbing bottles in his general directions. It's their mentality.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anti Evans Chanting on 20:15 - Aug 7 with 670 viewspointofblue

Lambert stirred the fan resentment with his press conference comments prior to the Burton match - the post match remarks followed by Evans' statement will hopefully relieve the tension somewhat.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Anti Evans Chanting on 21:07 - Aug 7 with 579 viewsOxford_Blue

It is the zombie moron brigade.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024