Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saido Berahino appeared to have vendetta against Stoke and his attitude..... 14:47 - Aug 8 with 1716 viewsHeathlander

https://talksport.com/football/efl/584071/saido-berahino-vendetta-stoke-attitude

interesting clip here about Sadio Berahino. Glen Johnson doesn't hold back. Not ITFC but I thought it was interesting enough to share.
Saido Berahino appeared to have vendetta against Stoke and his attitude..... on 14:50 - Aug 8 with 1678 viewsbrazil1982

Multi Millionaire.
Saido Berahino appeared to have vendetta against Stoke and his attitude..... on 14:54 - Aug 8 with 1643 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Saido Berahino appeared to have vendetta against Stoke and his attitude..... on 14:54 - Aug 8 with 1636 viewsSomethingBlue

People need to remember — and if not, then learn about — the things Berahino went through earlier in his life. Doesn't explain everything but it explains a hell of a lot.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2019 14:55]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Is Collymore still.... on 14:58 - Aug 8 with 1586 viewsBloots

Saido Berahino appeared to have vendetta against Stoke and his attitude..... on 14:54 - Aug 8 by Illinoisblue

....a thing?

What's he doing these days?

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Saido Berahino appeared to have vendetta against Stoke and his attitude..... on 14:59 - Aug 8 with 1577 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Saido Berahino appeared to have vendetta against Stoke and his attitude..... on 14:54 - Aug 8 by SomethingBlue

People need to remember — and if not, then learn about — the things Berahino went through earlier in his life. Doesn't explain everything but it explains a hell of a lot.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2019 14:55]

There comes a point where you have to take some responsibility for your actions.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Saido Berahino appeared to have vendetta against Stoke and his attitude..... on 15:01 - Aug 8 with 1560 viewsSomethingBlue

Saido Berahino appeared to have vendetta against Stoke and his attitude..... on 14:59 - Aug 8 by Marshalls_Mullet

There comes a point where you have to take some responsibility for your actions.

Ah ok, let's totally write off the awful things he underwent as a young lad then. As I said, doesn't account for everything but if you don't give it considerable weight then you're not human.

Is Collymore still.... on 15:01 - Aug 8 with 1552 viewsSomethingBlue

Is Collymore still.... on 14:58 - Aug 8 by Bloots

....a thing?

Talking absolute sense in this case.

Is Collymore still.... on 15:04 - Aug 8 with 1504 viewsSpruceMoose

....a thing?

Still punching women in the face?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Is Collymore still.... on 15:07 - Aug 8 with 1477 viewsIllinoisblue

....a thing?

I quite like him on Twitter. Gets a little too in to it sometimes and with certain fans/clubs, but talks a lot of sense and raises some good points.

62 - 78 - 81

Just wondered what.... on 15:08 - Aug 8 with 1459 viewsBloots

Is Collymore still.... on 15:07 - Aug 8 by Illinoisblue

I quite like him on Twitter. Gets a little too in to it sometimes and with certain fans/clubs, but talks a lot of sense and raises some good points.

....he was actually doing for a living now.

Just wondered what.... on 15:08 - Aug 8 with 1450 viewsIllinoisblue

Just wondered what.... on 15:08 - Aug 8 by Bloots

various podcasts and broadcasting gigs

62 - 78 - 81

Just wondered what.... on 15:09 - Aug 8 with 1438 viewsSpruceMoose

Just wondered what.... on 15:08 - Aug 8 by Bloots

Professional female face puncher?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Saido Berahino appeared to have vendetta against Stoke and his attitude..... on 15:09 - Aug 8 with 1427 viewsSmithy

Be interesting to know Lamberts stance on him whilst he was at Stoke

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

So, a.... on 15:11 - Aug 8 with 1419 viewsBloots

Just wondered what.... on 15:08 - Aug 8 by Illinoisblue

various podcasts and broadcasting gigs

......"journaliste indépendant"

Saido Berahino appeared to have vendetta against Stoke and his attitude..... on 15:15 - Aug 8 with 1372 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Saido Berahino appeared to have vendetta against Stoke and his attitude..... on 15:01 - Aug 8 by SomethingBlue

Ah ok, let's totally write off the awful things he underwent as a young lad then. As I said, doesn't account for everything but if you don't give it considerable weight then you're not human.

I didnt say write him off, I just said there comes a point to take responsibility.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Saido Berahino appeared to have vendetta against Stoke and his attitude..... on 15:30 - Aug 8 with 1289 viewsIllinoisblue

Saido Berahino appeared to have vendetta against Stoke and his attitude..... on 15:15 - Aug 8 by Marshalls_Mullet

I didnt say write him off, I just said there comes a point to take responsibility.

and who gets to determine when that point is?

62 - 78 - 81

Saido Berahino appeared to have vendetta against Stoke and his attitude..... on 15:41 - Aug 8 with 1234 viewsSomethingBlue

Saido Berahino appeared to have vendetta against Stoke and his attitude..... on 15:30 - Aug 8 by Illinoisblue

and who gets to determine when that point is?

Middle-aged. middle-class men who have enjoyed comfortable lives in England, apparently.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024