Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drinan out on Loan 15:23 - Aug 8 with 1915 viewsMetal_Hacker

Meaning someone’s due in maybe ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

Drinan out on Loan on 15:24 - Aug 8 with 1907 viewsKieran_Knows

He was hardly in the first team picture, was he?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Drinan out on Loan on 15:27 - Aug 8 with 1888 viewsWestcountryblue

Good move for him.

Hopefully he can develop and return in January ready to contribute more to the first team.

Interesting they rejected the opportunity to bring in Cotter.
Drinan out on Loan on 15:28 - Aug 8 with 1867 viewsMetal_Hacker

Drinan out on Loan on 15:24 - Aug 8 by Kieran_Knows

He was hardly in the first team picture, was he?

Granted but it was a bum on a seat and we’re left even lighter up top right

Poll: If it were one or the other

Drinan out on Loan on 15:28 - Aug 8 with 1861 viewsitfcjoe

Don't think so, he's nowhere near the first team

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Drinan out on Loan on 15:37 - Aug 8 with 1785 viewsBobbychase

Can't work this one out. If they didn't rate him at all he would have been released but ITFC clearly think there's a player in there.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Drinan out on Loan on 15:43 - Aug 8 with 1725 viewsitfcjoe

Drinan out on Loan on 15:37 - Aug 8 by Bobbychase

Can't work this one out. If they didn't rate him at all he would have been released but ITFC clearly think there's a player in there.

He's still got a fair bit of time on contract, I think Cotter has another 2 years too

I think both have been bombed out, often happens with some youngsters when managers change as they are the players that can be more easily.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Drinan out on Loan on 16:16 - Aug 8 with 1629 viewsPJH

Drinan out on Loan on 15:37 - Aug 8 by Bobbychase

Both Drinan and Cotter are contracted until 30th June 2021 so they cannot be released, at least not without their agreement.
Drinan out on Loan on 18:31 - Aug 8 with 1514 viewsWickets

Drinan out on Loan on 16:16 - Aug 8 by PJH

Both Drinan and Cotter are contracted until 30th June 2021 so they cannot be released, at least not without their agreement.

Do we think that PL does not rate these two ?
Login to get fewer ads

Drinan out on Loan on 19:03 - Aug 8 with 1488 viewsPJH

Drinan out on Loan on 18:31 - Aug 8 by Wickets

Do we think that PL does not rate these two ?

As neither of them seem to be anywhere near the first team it would seem to be that way.
Drinan out on Loan on 19:15 - Aug 8 with 1462 viewsMullet

Drinan out on Loan on 19:03 - Aug 8 by PJH

As neither of them seem to be anywhere near the first team it would seem to be that way.

A shame as we could do with a striker and a RB.

Interesting that Donacien seems to be held in really high regard but a few lower league pundits and neutrals. Part of me really wants to see him allay any doubts and have a good season to at least soften the outlay on him.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Drinan out on Loan on 19:34 - Aug 8 with 1442 viewsPJH

Drinan out on Loan on 19:15 - Aug 8 by Mullet

A shame as we could do with a striker and a RB.

Interesting that Donacien seems to be held in really high regard but a few lower league pundits and neutrals. Part of me really wants to see him allay any doubts and have a good season to at least soften the outlay on him.

Cotter looked pretty good in his one and only appearance and caused the North Stand a lot of distress by getting subbed in the days when the North Stand used to help the opposition.

Difficult to say about Donacien, he looked alright to me last season if played at RB and again looked alright to me last Saturday but I get the impression that he is good at the reaction stuff but not so good if he has time to think.

I suppose that he should be adequate at the level that we are at the moment.
Drinan out on Loan on 20:20 - Aug 8 with 1387 viewsMullet

Drinan out on Loan on 19:34 - Aug 8 by PJH

Cotter looked pretty good in his one and only appearance and caused the North Stand a lot of distress by getting subbed in the days when the North Stand used to help the opposition.

Difficult to say about Donacien, he looked alright to me last season if played at RB and again looked alright to me last Saturday but I get the impression that he is good at the reaction stuff but not so good if he has time to think.

I suppose that he should be adequate at the level that we are at the moment.

Yeah that cross he didn't take in the first half perhaps cost him some brownie points after a shaky start.

I do still look back at that debut from Cotter baffled. He was clearly knackered, he'd clearly just shown he was another gem to be polished and it all went a bit Celina.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Drinan out on Loan on 20:27 - Aug 8 with 1375 viewsPJH

Drinan out on Loan on 20:20 - Aug 8 by Mullet

Yeah that cross he didn't take in the first half perhaps cost him some brownie points after a shaky start.

I do still look back at that debut from Cotter baffled. He was clearly knackered, he'd clearly just shown he was another gem to be polished and it all went a bit Celina.

It certainly seems that it has gone wrong for Cotter somewhere along the line because that first appearance was very promising.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024