Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pennington going for a second successive relegation? 16:59 - Aug 8 with 1063 viewsSteve_M

He's gone to Hull.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Pennington going for a second successive relegation? on 17:03 - Aug 8 with 1030 viewsJ2BLUE

Hull have also signed James Elder

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Pennington going for a second successive relegation? on 17:04 - Aug 8 with 1016 viewsReuser_is_God

Pennington going for a second successive relegation? on 17:03 - Aug 8 by J2BLUE

Hull have also signed James Elder

Callum*

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Pennington going for a second successive relegation? on 17:06 - Aug 8 with 999 viewsJ2BLUE

Pennington going for a second successive relegation? on 17:04 - Aug 8 by Reuser_is_God

Callum*

Quite right. No wonder I could't find his wikipedia page...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Pennington going for a second successive relegation? on 17:39 - Aug 8 with 928 viewsLankHenners

Hull going to have to score at least twice to win games then.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Pennington going for a second successive relegation? on 17:43 - Aug 8 with 918 viewsITFC_Forever

Very likely if he continues his trend of costing the side he plays for goals.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Pennington going for a second successive relegation? on 18:12 - Aug 8 with 839 viewsBlueBadger

Pennington going for a second successive relegation? on 17:43 - Aug 8 by ITFC_Forever

Very likely if he continues his trend of costing the side he plays for goals.

Let's face it, he's no Tota Nsiala.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Pennington going for a second successive relegation? on 19:13 - Aug 8 with 784 viewsMullet

2014 - Tranmere Relegated
2015 - Coventry 17th
2016 - Walsall 3rd (only there a month)
2017 - Leeds 13th between us and Nodge
2018 - Us, less said about that the better.

The odds really aren't on his or their side are they? A shame as I think there's a decent defender in there. Odd how he and Garbutt have been left to wither on the vine at Everton. Did they have a change of management that meant they had a period of chucking huge money and long deals at prospects?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Pennington going for a second successive relegation? on 19:47 - Aug 8 with 749 viewsSteve_M

Pennington going for a second successive relegation? on 19:13 - Aug 8 by Mullet

2014 - Tranmere Relegated
2015 - Coventry 17th
2016 - Walsall 3rd (only there a month)
2017 - Leeds 13th between us and Nodge
2018 - Us, less said about that the better.

The odds really aren't on his or their side are they? A shame as I think there's a decent defender in there. Odd how he and Garbutt have been left to wither on the vine at Everton. Did they have a change of management that meant they had a period of chucking huge money and long deals at prospects?

A player who should be good enough for the Championship but desperately needs to go somewhere and establish himself. I like him, wouldn't have minded us signing him had we stayed up but he does need to cut the lapses in concentration out.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024