Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference - Live 08:35 - Aug 9 with 3407 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/36450/twtv-ipswich-town-v-sunderland-pre

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:00 - Aug 9 with 2629 viewschicoazul

whaaaaaatttt???

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:01 - Aug 9 with 2626 viewsGavTWTD

I've lost 4st on the nohobnobs diet

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:02 - Aug 9 with 2623 viewsFPL_Tractor

#PrayForGavsLocalHobnobShop

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:03 - Aug 9 with 2615 viewschicoazul

Gav you are literally the reason Brexit is happening. We need you to reinvest TWTDs millions in the local Hobnob market.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:03 - Aug 9 with 2614 viewsPJH

4st? Apparently PL has lost about 500 pounds.
Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:04 - Aug 9 with 2610 viewsRRB

hi en
Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:04 - Aug 9 with 2605 viewschicoazul

That's nothing PJH, Evans has lost almost £100m.

Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:06 - Aug 9 with 2590 viewsFPL_Tractor

Chambers and Judge IN, Wilson and Jackson OUT I’d guess for tomorrow.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:07 - Aug 9 with 2587 viewsportmanking

How late is the press conference going to be?
Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:08 - Aug 9 with 2573 viewsherfie

PL hob-nobbin’ elsewhere!
Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:08 - Aug 9 with 2573 viewsFPL_Tractor

It’s usually 10-15 late.

Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:09 - Aug 9 with 2562 viewschicoazul

Gav has sent Mark_TWTD out for Hobnobs and he is in charge of Lambert's movements.

Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:09 - Aug 9 with 2562 viewsskyblue23

Buzzing for tomorrow!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:10 - Aug 9 with 2556 viewsFat_Boy_Tim

No cash for transfers - guess that's the way the cookie crumbles

Poll: Which of these will happen first?

Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:12 - Aug 9 with 2544 viewsPhilTWTD

Shouldn't be too long.
Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:12 - Aug 9 with 2539 viewsherfie

Yea, surviving on crumbs.
Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:13 - Aug 9 with 2537 viewsFPL_Tractor

Ipswich having no funds for transfers I can handle. TWTD out of hobnobs is something the Prime Minister should resign over.

Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:14 - Aug 9 with 2525 viewsherfie

National Referendum required - yes, it’s that serious.
Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:16 - Aug 9 with 2511 viewsFPL_Tractor

Agreed Herfie. The Queen needs to take control here.

Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:16 - Aug 9 with 2510 viewsPhilTWTD

On way.
Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:18 - Aug 9 with 2492 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Lambert expecting transfers to be finalised within weeks....he's taking the biscuit!
Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:18 - Aug 9 with 2483 viewsFPL_Tractor

Does he think we were bourbon yesterday?

Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:19 - Aug 9 with 2483 viewsGavTWTD

I had hoped we'd sign Murphy, but the chances seem to be wafer thing

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:19 - Aug 9 with 2474 viewsportmanking

I agree it would be Nice
Sunderland Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:19 - Aug 9 with 2474 viewsipswichtillidie

Murph would be a...nice signing

Gav

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024