Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale away (7th Sept), International break, chances of game being off? 10:38 - Aug 9 with 1305 viewsJamestownPrince

Hi all,

Does anyone have up to date knowledge of how many players we would need to lose (and if under 21s etc count), for this game to be rearranged,

Being Midlands based, I was originally going to book cheapish train tickets for the Bolton match, but the way things are going that game might be on, might be off, might be behind closed doors, goodness knows!, So I thought I would go to Rochdale instead.

Obviously not going to book train tickets to Manchester / Rochdale if it looks like it could be a lateish rearrangment (I can't always do evening games due to work committments and public transport)

many thanks
Neil
Rochdale away (7th Sept), International break, chances of game being off? on 10:44 - Aug 9 with 1263 viewsSitfcB

Think it’s 3, seniors and U21’s.

It’s a pain as I’ve seen League 1 games called off with only a weeks notice before due to international call ups.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Rochdale away (7th Sept), International break, chances of game being off? on 10:47 - Aug 9 with 1246 viewsbrazil1982

btw, getting to Rochdale from Manchester - far quicker to take the train from Victoria than a tram. Bit of a journey from there to the ground though. Plenty of taxis outside the station.
Rochdale away (7th Sept), International break, chances of game being off? on 10:56 - Aug 9 with 1209 viewsJamestownPrince

Rochdale away (7th Sept), International break, chances of game being off? on 10:44 - Aug 9 by SitfcB

Think it’s 3, seniors and U21’s.

It’s a pain as I’ve seen League 1 games called off with only a weeks notice before due to international call ups.

Cheers,

Looking at the Internationals, we will probably lose Judge, Drinan for the Eire under 21s then perhaps Downes if he gets an under 21 call up.

Theres a slight possibility of Dozzell for an under 21s call up and Huws for Wales.

If we had signed Josh Magennis, that would have probably answered the question!

Don't think that I have missed anyone, not sure if we say got a loan in and they were called up that it matters?
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 10:56]
Rochdale away (7th Sept), International break, chances of game being off? on 10:58 - Aug 9 with 1191 viewsSitfcB

Rochdale away (7th Sept), International break, chances of game being off? on 10:56 - Aug 9 by JamestownPrince

Cheers,

Looking at the Internationals, we will probably lose Judge, Drinan for the Eire under 21s then perhaps Downes if he gets an under 21 call up.

Theres a slight possibility of Dozzell for an under 21s call up and Huws for Wales.

Don't think that I have missed anyone, not sure if we say got a loan in and they were called up that it matters?

Drinan out on loan so won’t affect us?

El Mizouni?

Yes that would ‘help’ towards it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Rochdale away (7th Sept), International break, chances of game being off? on 11:00 - Aug 9 with 1182 viewsJamestownPrince

Rochdale away (7th Sept), International break, chances of game being off? on 10:58 - Aug 9 by SitfcB

Drinan out on loan so won’t affect us?

El Mizouni?

Yes that would ‘help’ towards it.

Ah Drinan,

El Mouzuni, no game until 20th September, we might lose him for 8 international qualifiers this season...
Rochdale away (7th Sept), International break, chances of game being off? on 11:11 - Aug 9 with 1140 viewsJamestownPrince

I wonder it Donacien might get roped into playing for St Lucia? they have a match and it would count.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45397151
Rochdale away (7th Sept), International break, chances of game being off? on 12:00 - Aug 9 with 1039 viewsitfcjoe

Rochdale away (7th Sept), International break, chances of game being off? on 10:56 - Aug 9 by JamestownPrince

Cheers,

I don't think Drinan, Cotter or Ndaba would count as think there is a ruling that they have to be proed to be a part of the first team squad.

So realistically it is Judge and possibly Downes so isn't likely to happen as yet.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024