Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prem Managers 11:24 - Aug 9 with 461 viewsMoriarty

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/sport/soccer/the-charisma-clause-rank

Klopp ranked 1 and Farke 20 in terms of inspiring devotion (probably not the word I’d have used though).

fka omuircheartaigh

Prem Managers on 11:57 - Aug 9 with 405 viewsFreddies_Ears

The article is nothing to do with inspiring devotion. It 's purely about entertainment at press conferences.
Prem Managers on 11:58 - Aug 9 with 404 viewsTractorCam

What a pointless article, I really hope someone hasn't been paid to make that. Basically just a list we could come up with on here.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Prem Managers on 12:34 - Aug 9 with 370 viewsMoriarty

Prem Managers on 11:58 - Aug 9 by TractorCam

What a pointless article, I really hope someone hasn't been paid to make that. Basically just a list we could come up with on here.

A bit like many articles these days. It is pointless I think in the way it’s done.

I do think though there is a more interesting point to consider about the different challenges facing clubs at different levels and the challenges facing different managers. For example, Mick seemed to enjoy the support and loyalty of the players here where Hurst utterly failed.

Getting the best out of players, individually and collectively is a challenge some are better at than others.

fka omuircheartaigh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024