Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we really have supporters that wish 20:47 - Aug 9 with 10238 viewsBluefish

That is was us away to Liverpool tonight? It really has no appeal at all

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Do we really have supporters that wish on 16:42 - Aug 10 with 1421 viewshuddersfielditfc

Completely agree tbh.

Personally not arsed about the Premier league or the majority of the hype that goes with it.
Do we really have supporters that wish on 19:30 - Sep 14 with 1271 viewsMach_foreignBlue

What about tonight Bluefish?

Tell us that Premier League and beating champions has no appeal and it's better to play Doncaster at home
Do we really have supporters that wish on 19:32 - Sep 14 with 1254 viewswkj

Do we really have supporters that wish on 19:30 - Sep 14 by Mach_foreignBlue

Tell us that Premier League and beating champions has no appeal and it's better to play Doncaster at home

Some times that one result in a tough season can make it all worth while, which is how I felt that year we played Palace at home and won 3-1, Frank Nouble decided to show up for a game and it really brightened up a nail biting season.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:19 - Sep 14 with 1170 viewsBluefish

Do we really have supporters that wish on 19:30 - Sep 14 by Mach_foreignBlue

You can just swap and support them if you want mate. I have never seen you that excited by Ipswich ever

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:34 - Sep 14 with 1128 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:19 - Sep 14 by Bluefish

You can just swap and support them if you want mate. I have never seen you that excited by Ipswich ever

So aren't you going to tell us that Premier League and beating its champions has no appeal? Better to rot in the lower leagues? Come on tell us it's better to play Doncaster at home.
Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:37 - Sep 14 with 1116 viewsJ2BLUE

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:34 - Sep 14 by Mach_foreignBlue

So aren't you going to tell us that Premier League and beating its champions has no appeal? Better to rot in the lower leagues? Come on tell us it's better to play Doncaster at home.

It is for Truce. He wouldn't enjoy such a win. He'd be too busy getting upset at all the 'plastics' who he doesn't think deserve to see a game like that. He would rather moments like that didn't happen than have to share them with fans he considered beneath his super fan status.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:12 - Sep 14 with 1037 viewsBluefish

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:34 - Sep 14 by Mach_foreignBlue

Put your hard on away mate. They will be lining up every game trying to nullify the opposition and trying to nick a result.......you know all the things that you have spent years moaning about. The premier league still has no appeal, if you are that desperate for it just get your yellow and green out.

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:23 - Sep 14 with 1010 viewsSarge

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:12 - Sep 14 by Bluefish

Put your hard on away mate. They will be lining up every game trying to nullify the opposition and trying to nick a result.......you know all the things that you have spent years moaning about. The premier league still has no appeal, if you are that desperate for it just get your yellow and green out.

Except that’s not true is it?

As much as I loath to give them any praise given how sanctimonious and self-important their supporters are, they’ve attempted to play their own game against the opposition this season and it seems to be working. With a team full of their own players too. It’s a little embarrassing trying to pretend it’s not happening, we’re better than that.
Login to get fewer ads

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:27 - Sep 14 with 1004 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:12 - Sep 14 by Bluefish

'They will be lining up every game trying to nullify the opposition and trying to nick a result....' You had been saluting mccarthy for such tactics in the Championship.

The Premier League has no appeal as it is better to rot in the lower leagues..... You and your perception of football.
Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:45 - Sep 14 with 950 viewsBluefish

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:27 - Sep 14 by Mach_foreignBlue

'They will be lining up every game trying to nullify the opposition and trying to nick a result....' You had been saluting mccarthy for such tactics in the Championship.

The Premier League has no appeal as it is better to rot in the lower leagues..... You and your perception of football.

I really wish you could be as enthusiastic about Ipswich as you are about them.

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:53 - Sep 14 with 931 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:45 - Sep 14 by Bluefish

I really wish you could be as enthusiastic about Ipswich as you are about them.

Just because I'd love Ipswich to be among the elite in the Premier League and ridicule your bizarre 'PL has no appeal' logic means I'm yellow and green and enthusiastic about them. Ha ha ha ! You're a gift that keeps giving.
Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:55 - Sep 14 with 919 viewsBluefish

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:53 - Sep 14 by Mach_foreignBlue

Just because I'd love Ipswich to be among the elite in the Premier League and ridicule your bizarre 'PL has no appeal' logic means I'm yellow and green and enthusiastic about them. Ha ha ha ! You're a gift that keeps giving.

Calm down Delia

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:59 - Sep 14 with 912 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:55 - Sep 14 by Bluefish

Calm down Delia

Keep amusing us mick
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024