Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we really have supporters that wish 20:47 - Aug 9 with 10237 viewsBluefish

That is was us away to Liverpool tonight? It really has no appeal at all

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:23 - Aug 9 with 4090 viewspointofblue

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:19 - Aug 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

Because the Southampton, Bournemouth or Leicester models don't work too?

The Southampton, Bournemouth and Leicester models rely on excessively rich owners - so yes, if a billionaire loses their common sense and decides they want to buy a League One club with a mountain of owned debt then brilliant.

Burnley had a sustainable approach to surviving in the Premier League, that's why I named them.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:24 - Aug 9 with 4085 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:57 - Aug 9 by DarkHorse

Getting regularly smashed to bits with little hope other than to eventually finish 4th bottom. The stuff dreams are made of.

The sooner the top 6 fook off and form a European Super League the better.

Your last sentence will become reality soon enough. TV will dictate as much.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:44 - Aug 9 with 4039 viewsLeoMuff

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:19 - Aug 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

Because the Southampton, Bournemouth or Leicester models don't work too?

those models require an owner prepared to splash far more cash than ME is prepared to.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:48 - Aug 9 with 4030 viewsBlueBadger

Yeah, I'd much rather be away to Burton in the third division on opening day.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:51 - Aug 9 with 4019 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:23 - Aug 9 by pointofblue

The Southampton, Bournemouth and Leicester models rely on excessively rich owners - so yes, if a billionaire loses their common sense and decides they want to buy a League One club with a mountain of owned debt then brilliant.

Burnley had a sustainable approach to surviving in the Premier League, that's why I named them.

Not sure the Southampton model did.

They spent years producing top talent and selling it for big fees even starting while they were in League 1.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:58 - Aug 9 with 3988 viewsSpruceMoose

The inevitable grind toward the Fishers meltdown continues. Begging to be banned by September still on the cards.

Have a rest from trying to provoke town fans all the time eh? As things stand you're the only thing on the planet that unites both Leavers and Remainers!
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 22:00]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:01 - Aug 9 with 3981 viewstextbackup

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:58 - Aug 9 by SpruceMoose

The inevitable grind toward the Fishers meltdown continues. Begging to be banned by September still on the cards.

Have a rest from trying to provoke town fans all the time eh? As things stand you're the only thing on the planet that unites both Leavers and Remainers!
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 22:00]

and then he'll complain he did nothing wrong. really strange grown up

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:02 - Aug 9 with 3975 viewsSpruceMoose

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:01 - Aug 9 by textbackup

and then he'll complain he did nothing wrong. really strange grown up

The weirdest thing is that it happens over and over again, like he's stuck in his own private Groundhog Day.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:19 - Aug 9 with 3932 viewsBluefish

Do we really have supporters that wish on 21:10 - Aug 9 by J2BLUE

Nah he's always been like this. He was Bluefish then Truce then Bluefish again.

During the first Bluefish run he earnt the nickname 'Blubfish'.

Blimey I've upset Matt from game on and he is a double hard bastard

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:20 - Aug 9 with 3927 viewsKeaneish

Do we really have supporters that wish on 20:52 - Aug 9 by Bluefish

I go to see my team not the opposition, to get behind them be part of it and cheer us on. Getting excited by the opposition is very odd and a bit half and half scarf like.

Anfield or The Pirelli Stadium?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:22 - Aug 9 with 3926 viewsBluefish

I've really upset the half and half scarf brigade with this one, amusing that texty is amongst the tourist loving, deadline day spending, fmaous players on TV a lot crew

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:23 - Aug 9 with 3915 viewsBluefish

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:20 - Aug 9 by Keaneish

Anfield or The Pirelli Stadium?

Never been to Anfield but I wouldn't ever swap old Trafford for an afternoon at the pirelli or at accrington

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:37 - Aug 9 with 3882 viewsMoriarty

https://m.facebook.com/logged_out/watch/?video_id=2126999227324481&refsrc=http%3

fka omuircheartaigh

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:59 - Aug 9 with 3837 viewsSpruceMoose

Do we really have supporters that wish on 22:22 - Aug 9 by Bluefish

I've really upset the half and half scarf brigade with this one, amusing that texty is amongst the tourist loving, deadline day spending, fmaous players on TV a lot crew

You only ever end up upsetting yourself really though Fishers. You're a funny old boy.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 23:01]

Do we really have supporters that wish on 23:18 - Aug 9 with 3817 viewsMattinLondon

You really are an absolute bell end.
Do we really have supporters that wish on 23:19 - Aug 9 with 3817 viewsChiefXL

I don't think I've ever agreed with any of your posts.

I make you right on this one though.
Do we really have supporters that wish on 00:32 - Aug 10 with 3733 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Why do you do this?

Like seriously.. what is this nonsense every day?

The whole act that you’re much better than everyone else that supports the club. It’s horrific.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Do we really have supporters that wish on 08:18 - Aug 10 with 3615 viewstextbackup

I don't really know what you are on about

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Do we really have supporters that wish on 09:42 - Aug 10 with 3567 viewsNaylorsboots

You cant be a fan if you dont want to see your team compete on the highest stage.
Do we really have supporters that wish on 10:15 - Aug 10 with 3528 viewsActionMan

When Mick fielded the reserves against Manure a few seasons back you complained that we weren't trying to win. Now you're saying you don't want to be in the Premier League.
Do we really have supporters that wish on 10:40 - Aug 10 with 3499 viewsbraveblue

Sums up many fans. Next thing will be Evans being thanked for leadership!!
Do we really have supporters that wish on 12:03 - Aug 10 with 3454 viewsBluefish

Do we really have supporters that wish on 10:15 - Aug 10 by ActionMan

When Mick fielded the reserves against Manure a few seasons back you complained that we weren't trying to win. Now you're saying you don't want to be in the Premier League.

I didn't complain once and I went there at £45 per ticket

Do we really have supporters that wish on 12:05 - Aug 10 with 3445 viewsPJH

Do we really have supporters that wish on 12:03 - Aug 10 by Bluefish

I didn't complain once and I went there at £45 per ticket

But did you get a half and half scarf?

I am still amazed if anyone says they expected us to play our first team in that game.
Do we really have supporters that wish on 12:50 - Aug 10 with 3408 viewsBluefish

Do we really have supporters that wish on 12:05 - Aug 10 by PJH

But did you get a half and half scarf?

I am still amazed if anyone says they expected us to play our first team in that game.

I dodged around thousands of tourists in the crowd and wondered why the opposition didn't sing

Do we really have supporters that wish on 16:17 - Aug 10 with 3337 viewschicoazul

Blubbers you tinker.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024