Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Rowe 11:08 - Aug 10 with 1303 viewsMetal_Hacker

Start him today over Judge ?

Personally I would given Judge’s rehab and the way Danny played last week

Good option to bring Judge on around 60 mins to swap

Poll: If it were one or the other

Danny Rowe on 11:50 - Aug 10 with 1277 viewsBigManBlue

If Judge is fit, play both, with Rowe on the right of a three behind the striker.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Danny Rowe on 11:54 - Aug 10 with 1252 viewspointofblue

Don’t think Rowe deserves to be dropped after his pre-season and performance against Burton. As said, best option would be to move Jackson to the bench and place Judge just behind Norwood. Though I wonder if he could replace Kenlock with Garbutt moving to left back.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Danny Rowe on 11:58 - Aug 10 with 1232 viewsPJH

Danny Rowe on 11:54 - Aug 10 by pointofblue

Don’t think Rowe deserves to be dropped after his pre-season and performance against Burton. As said, best option would be to move Jackson to the bench and place Judge just behind Norwood. Though I wonder if he could replace Kenlock with Garbutt moving to left back.

I suppose Judge for Garbutt is another possibility but Garbutt did alright last week and playing Judge left side exposes Kenlock.
I think Rowe has to start.
Danny Rowe on 12:01 - Aug 10 with 1215 viewsMullet

Danny Rowe on 11:58 - Aug 10 by PJH

I suppose Judge for Garbutt is another possibility but Garbutt did alright last week and playing Judge left side exposes Kenlock.

I’ll be baffled and annoyed if he goes defensive 442 at home today. Especially as Sunderland play 3 at the back. Having 1 up to disrupts that and leaves men over and gaps at the back. That’ll be useful for Judge Rowe and Garbutt to support Norwood.

I get last why he did it last week but Lambert really needs to attack at home and build on this good will.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Danny Rowe on 12:01 - Aug 10 with 1208 viewspointofblue

Danny Rowe on 11:58 - Aug 10 by PJH

I agree - I just think Lambert has the ability to be random with his team selections at times. Not quite as random as Hurst changing half the starting eleven for the derby but getting there.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Danny Rowe on 12:13 - Aug 10 with 1152 viewstitanicclown

I think the choice is Judge or Jackson.
Rowe will play on the right wing.
Danny Rowe on 13:33 - Aug 10 with 958 viewsFartman

Danny Rowe on 12:13 - Aug 10 by titanicclown

I think the choice is Judge or Jackson.
Rowe will play on the right wing.

Yes, and Chambers in for Wilson, that and a switch to 4-2-3-1 will be the only changes.

"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." -- Winston S. Churchill

Danny Rowe on 13:54 - Aug 10 with 905 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Rowe is nailed on. It will be Judge for Jackson. Chambo for Wilson. same formation but with judge more a number 10 feeding Norwood.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024