Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge 18:07 - Aug 10 with 3864 viewsDarth_Koont

Although it's important to add "at the moment" because if we were firing on all cylinders Judge would be a great player to have.

We seemed to be much more of a unit with Garbutt but looked all over the shop afterwards. Can't criticize the effort or willingness to attack but everything seemed a bit disconnected and random. Second half we regressed to last season's style of play when being direct and organized seems to be far more effective.

Pronouns: He/Him

This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:08 - Aug 10 with 3849 viewsbraveblue

Think it’s the system. Judge is not a wide left player. He was poor but I think he would be much more effective in a diamond.
This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:10 - Aug 10 with 3833 viewsDarth_Koont

This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:08 - Aug 10 by braveblue

Think it’s the system. Judge is not a wide left player. He was poor but I think he would be much more effective in a diamond.

Undoubtedly. But if we lose our shape then we're not good enough to compensate.

In retrospect, I'd have put Huws in there instead for his ability to keep the ball and use it well.

This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:16 - Aug 10 with 3779 viewsITFCBlues

Well, he's not a LW, is he?

He was poor today no doubts. But he's not fully fit and filling in out wide. Needs a little bit of perspective

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:22 - Aug 10 with 3727 viewsFtnfwest

How was skuse today? Any thoughts about him moving back to cb as has been suggested to make way (in the nicest possible way) for a more dynamic midfielder? Dozzell, Huws, Nolan even when fit. All at the expense of you know who at cb of course!
This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:22 - Aug 10 with 3727 viewshomer_123

He didnt create anything of note last season.

Albeit out of position today we lost shape when he came on.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:24 - Aug 10 with 3708 viewsITFCBlues

This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:22 - Aug 10 by Ftnfwest

How was skuse today? Any thoughts about him moving back to cb as has been suggested to make way (in the nicest possible way) for a more dynamic midfielder? Dozzell, Huws, Nolan even when fit. All at the expense of you know who at cb of course!

Skuse is not a CB! He was superb today. Our best player by some distance

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:26 - Aug 10 with 3689 viewsFtnfwest

This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:24 - Aug 10 by ITFCBlues

Fair enough, just wondering if another attacking central midfielder is worthwhile at this stage? You could even put skuse at right back tbh
This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:26 - Aug 10 with 3688 viewsDarth_Koont

This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:16 - Aug 10 by ITFCBlues

Well, he's not a LW, is he?

He was poor today no doubts. But he's not fully fit and filling in out wide. Needs a little bit of perspective

Then we should change with Jackson or Roberts playing on the left-hand side or Huws playing narrow left.

I think Judge needs a free attacking role rather than a midfield role. We lose our way too often otherwise.

Login to get fewer ads

This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:27 - Aug 10 with 3671 viewsbluejacko

This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:22 - Aug 10 by homer_123

He didnt create anything of note last season.

Albeit out of position today we lost shape when he came on.

Yep kept drifting inside leaving his side wide open.
This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:31 - Aug 10 with 3640 viewsBlue_Moses

This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:24 - Aug 10 by ITFCBlues

Credit where it's due, Skuse isn't one of my favourites but he was really good today
This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:33 - Aug 10 with 3625 viewshomer_123

This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:22 - Aug 10 by Ftnfwest

He and Downes worked well together. Skuses reading of the game was excellent, again, today.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:33 - Aug 10 with 3625 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:26 - Aug 10 by Darth_Koont

Then we should change with Jackson or Roberts playing on the left-hand side or Huws playing narrow left.

I think Judge needs a free attacking role rather than a midfield role. We lose our way too often otherwise.

My thoughts entirely. Was a bit baffled as to why Judge came on instead of Huws. We were in total control and nicely balanced creating some chances.
Judge, for all his ability looks a bit lost in the role he is being asked to play.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:40 - Aug 10 with 3577 viewspowinswitch

This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:31 - Aug 10 by Blue_Moses

Credit where it's due, Skuse isn't one of my favourites but he was really good today

I have not been a fan of Skuse either, but likewise I felt he had a good game today. Like the rest he was particularly effective first half, where we dominated
This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:44 - Aug 10 with 3544 viewsAlanG296

Not unpopular with me.
This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:44 - Aug 10 with 3550 viewsRegencyBlue

This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:27 - Aug 10 by bluejacko

Yep kept drifting inside leaving his side wide open.

He’s not a wide player which is why I find it odd Lambert plays him there.

I think it’s one of the reasons Judge wanted to leave Brentford, they kept playing him wide when he came back from that injury.

Give him a crack at his preferred number 10 role behind a striker/strikers and I still think he will rip this League up!
This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 19:55 - Aug 10 with 3401 viewsbilllm

100%, just posted my thoughts in another post, spot on,
This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 20:31 - Aug 10 with 3317 viewsKeaneish

This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:26 - Aug 10 by Darth_Koont

We'd been playing the diamond a lot in pre-season. Judge fits in well to this and as PL said, he's only played 80 minutes since his injury prior to this.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 20:33 - Aug 10 with 3301 viewsBogblue

This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 18:33 - Aug 10 by StochesStotasBlewe

My thoughts entirely. Was a bit baffled as to why Judge came on instead of Huws. We were in total control and nicely balanced creating some chances.
Judge, for all his ability looks a bit lost in the role he is being asked to play.

Is Huws fully fit?
This is going to be unpopular but we look a worse team with Judge on 20:34 - Aug 10 with 3288 viewsBLUEBEAT

He’s not for 442. He’s for a 5 man midfield.

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024