Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judge. Alan. Hmmm 18:59 - Aug 10 with 3187 viewsartsbossbeard

If his job is to hit sh1t corners, free kicks and give the ball away, then I understand why he's a fan favourite.

Not good enough for this fan.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 19:00 - Aug 10 with 3160 viewschicoazul

Ah, the new Leadbitter.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 19:01 - Aug 10 with 3157 viewsSitfcB

Not ready for that amount of game time, a poor decision by Lambert, although not much else to choose from.

Did he forget we can make three substitutes?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 19:06 - Aug 10 with 3108 viewshomer_123

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 19:00 - Aug 10 by chicoazul

Ah, the new Leadbitter.

Leadbitter couldnt beat the first man....Judge hits the opposite corner flag....between them they'd make a de ent set piece taker.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 19:07]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 19:16 - Aug 10 with 3036 viewsDubtractor

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 19:01 - Aug 10 by SitfcB

Not ready for that amount of game time, a poor decision by Lambert, although not much else to choose from.

Did he forget we can make three substitutes?

Um. We did make 3 substitutions.

Judge was pretty poor though.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 19:23 - Aug 10 with 2993 viewsSitfcB

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 19:16 - Aug 10 by Dubtractor

Um. We did make 3 substitutions.

Judge was pretty poor though.

Oh yeah. Durrr ffs. First half sub always throws the mind haha.

Maybe Roberts would’ve been better to come on for Garbutt.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 19:41 - Aug 10 with 2889 viewsGarv

Jesus. The commotion over a player who barely played in pre-season having a poor game on return.

Even saying that he did give us the ability to get in positions to cross the ball. Most balls were poor but there was also an aspect of no one getting on the end of some of them. He'll get his range back.

Further proof he doesn't suit left midfield, and that we're missing Edwards. But seriously calm down about Judge (this isn't solely aimed at you).

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 19:49 - Aug 10 with 2831 viewsartsbossbeard

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 19:41 - Aug 10 by Garv

Jesus. The commotion over a player who barely played in pre-season having a poor game on return.

Even saying that he did give us the ability to get in positions to cross the ball. Most balls were poor but there was also an aspect of no one getting on the end of some of them. He'll get his range back.

Further proof he doesn't suit left midfield, and that we're missing Edwards. But seriously calm down about Judge (this isn't solely aimed at you).

There was no aspect of players not getting on the end of things. Delivery was simply shocking.

Maybe he's been rushed back but delivery is second nature to a creative player.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 20:24 - Aug 10 with 2722 viewsFixed_It

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 19:49 - Aug 10 by artsbossbeard

There was no aspect of players not getting on the end of things. Delivery was simply shocking.

It is no coincidence that both teams played better when the wind was holding the ball up rather than taking it away from the forwards. He didn't have a great game but your criticism seems a bit harsh today.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 20:31 - Aug 10 with 2679 viewsketton_itfc

Bit unfair, think his fitness and the high winds hindered him today. Also the fact he’s not as effective on the left explains why he didn’t have a great 2nd half
Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 00:19 - Aug 11 with 2487 viewsGarv

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 19:49 - Aug 10 by artsbossbeard

I can only think of one where no one got to it. Not all his corners were bad though, at least one was put basically on the six yard box that was cleared.

A combination of the wind and the fact he hasn't played is the reason. His delivery is usually good Some of his crossing at Cambridge was superb. I don't think you should worry.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 00:37 - Aug 11 with 2455 viewsCoastalblue

I still have high hopes for him, and he's clearly got the ability but I have to be honest and say his time with us so far has been underwhelming.

Maybe I expect too much, but I thought he'd have a real impact, instead he's just looked like a guy in the team.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 00:51 - Aug 11 with 2422 viewsStNeotsBlue

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 00:37 - Aug 11 by Coastalblue

I still have high hopes for him, and he's clearly got the ability but I have to be honest and say his time with us so far has been underwhelming.

Maybe I expect too much, but I thought he'd have a real impact, instead he's just looked like a guy in the team.

He didn't have his greatest game today, aside from one drag back in the middle of the park which took out two of their players. To get the best out of him he needs to play through the middle his set pieces were particularly disappointing.

On a more positive note, thought Andre showed some good touches and added a bit of impetus when he came on, the corner he took was begging to be finished.
Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 07:18 - Aug 11 with 2225 viewsGaryCooper

Mick McCarthy rates him highly though
Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 10:02 - Aug 11 with 2077 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 19:41 - Aug 10 by Garv

Huws energy last week - maybe would have been a better choice for Garbutt.
Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 10:13 - Aug 11 with 2054 viewsstrikalite

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 10:02 - Aug 11 by BtreeBlueBlood

If Huws is fit then he's first on my team shirt, absolute class, he's no doubt holding him back and rightly so, but can't wait to see him out there again..
Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 10:16 - Aug 11 with 2044 viewspointofblue

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 10:02 - Aug 11 by BtreeBlueBlood

Not whilst we were playing 4-4-2; Huws is less of a winger than Judge. Roberts would have been the better option as Judge has never been at his best whilst playing out wide. His creative play was awful yesterday, though.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 10:30 - Aug 11 with 2013 viewsbracknell_blue

Agreed. I just don’t get Judge, doesn’t really contribute where it counts. I wouldn’t have lost any sleep if we’d sold him.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 22:53 - Aug 12 with 1764 viewsEireannach_gorm

Judge. Alan. Hmmm on 10:30 - Aug 11 by bracknell_blue

Agreed. I just don’t get Judge, doesn’t really contribute where it counts. I wouldn’t have lost any sleep if we’d sold him.

You are so right. We should have no trouble attracting a current International on a free.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024