Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder if Chambers would be playing if Toto was fit.....? (n/t) 21:55 - Aug 10 with 912 viewsbobbyramsey

I wonder if Chambers would be playing if Toto was fit.....? (n/t) on 21:59 - Aug 10 with 895 viewsWD19

Do you really?
I wonder if Chambers would be playing if Toto was fit.....? (n/t) on 22:03 - Aug 10 with 874 viewsbobbyramsey

I wonder if Chambers would be playing if Toto was fit.....? (n/t) on 21:59 - Aug 10 by WD19

Do you really?

Err, yes.....
[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 22:03]
I wonder if Chambers would be playing if Toto was fit.....? (n/t) on 22:09 - Aug 10 with 829 viewsWD19

I wonder if Chambers would be playing if Toto was fit.....? (n/t) on 22:03 - Aug 10 by bobbyramsey

Err, yes.....
[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 22:03]

There is no way on gods earth Lambert would have not picked Chambers for today.

OK, in a few weeks if Woolfenden continues to impress and Chambers does not then things might change.....but if Toto had been fit and playing it would not have been Chambers left out.
I wonder if Chambers would be playing if Toto was fit.....? (n/t) on 22:38 - Aug 10 with 790 viewsRegencyBlue

Frankly I think they are both similar in that they both have the capacity to give a goal a game away!
I wonder if Chambers would be playing if Toto was fit.....? (n/t) on 07:18 - Aug 11 with 652 viewsbobbyramsey

I wonder if Chambers would be playing if Toto was fit.....? (n/t) on 22:38 - Aug 10 by RegencyBlue

Frankly I think they are both similar in that they both have the capacity to give a goal a game away!

Christ, I hope they never play together.....lol.
I wonder if Chambers would be playing if Toto was fit.....? (n/t) on 08:40 - Aug 11 with 596 viewsmeekreech

Nsiala is a disaster waiting to happen, he is more error prone and more likely to be red carded due to his lack of self control.

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024