Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woolfenden and Nsiala as a centre back pairing 08:10 - Aug 11 with 1038 viewsMaySixth

that could be quite useful

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Woolfenden and Nsiala as a centre back pairing on 08:11 - Aug 11 with 1034 viewsLimitlessBlue

Until Nsiala makes a mistake and then everyone would moan....

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Woolfenden and Nsiala as a centre back pairing on 08:30 - Aug 11 with 976 viewsmeekreech

Nsiala is both a big mistake and a red card waiting to happen! He is more of a problem than Chambers as he has less self control.

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Woolfenden and Nsiala as a centre back pairing on 08:40 - Aug 11 with 939 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Woolfenden and Nsiala as a centre back pairing on 08:30 - Aug 11 by meekreech

Nsiala is both a big mistake and a red card waiting to happen! He is more of a problem than Chambers as he has less self control.

Nsiala will be a rock in this league.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Woolfenden and Nsiala as a centre back pairing on 08:42 - Aug 11 with 933 viewsjas0999

Wolf plus a much needed new addition.
Woolfenden and Nsiala as a centre back pairing on 08:59 - Aug 11 with 904 viewsRegencyBlue

Woolfenden and Nsiala as a centre back pairing on 08:11 - Aug 11 by LimitlessBlue

From what I’ve seen of him that wouldn’t take long!
Woolfenden and Nsiala as a centre back pairing on 09:35 - Aug 11 with 853 viewsWickets

Woolfenden and Nsiala as a centre back pairing on 08:11 - Aug 11 by LimitlessBlue

For me in an ideal world we would be looking to sign a quality centre back,i started a thread last week saying just that, Did Chambers make a big mistake yesterday Yes .Is Chambers our best centre back Yes . Until we have the funds to sign a better centre back Luke will be playing and quite right too .
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 10:16]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024