Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers 09:47 - Aug 11 with 5526 viewsGavTWTD

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 09:49 - Aug 11 with 5463 viewsWD19

Looks like he was just frustrated by the half time bar service.
New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 09:54 - Aug 11 with 5431 viewsfooters

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 09:49 - Aug 11 by WD19

What do you mean you've run out of butterbean pies?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 10:07 - Aug 11 with 5364 viewsWickets

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 09:49 - Aug 11 by WD19

You suggesting our George likes a drink !
New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 10:49 - Aug 11 with 5273 viewsJ2BLUE

Moments after learning Evans has sold off the red wine in the boardroom and replaced it with Barr cherryade.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 10:55 - Aug 11 with 5252 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

LEGEND!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 11:46 - Aug 11 with 5137 viewsRyorry

Who's that he's "sitting next to"?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 11:46 - Aug 11 with 5135 viewsNorthstaNder

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 11:46 - Aug 11 by Ryorry

Who's that he's "sitting next to"?

Sheepy
New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 11:53 - Aug 11 with 5120 viewsRyorry

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 11:46 - Aug 11 by NorthstaNder

Sheepy

Oh right, thanks - he's changed - not worn well over the last 20 years or so, certainly not as well as George anyway!

Somehow doubt that ME would still be going to games in 20 years' time if he sold us now ...
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 11:54]

Login to get fewer ads

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 11:56 - Aug 11 with 5110 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 11:53 - Aug 11 by Ryorry

Oh right, thanks - he's changed - not worn well over the last 20 years or so, certainly not as well as George anyway!

Somehow doubt that ME would still be going to games in 20 years' time if he sold us now ...
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 11:54]

I don't think Sheepy has changed much, yes looks older, but still his old self.

George looking handsome, looks like he's been on a nice holiday.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 11:58 - Aug 11 with 5100 viewsRyorry

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 11:56 - Aug 11 by Marshalls_Mullet

I don't think Sheepy has changed much, yes looks older, but still his old self.

George looking handsome, looks like he's been on a nice holiday.

Was going to say it's probably a rather unflattering photo of Sheepy, caught in the wrong moment for him.

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 12:20 - Aug 11 with 5026 viewsSE1blue

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 11:58 - Aug 11 by Ryorry

Was going to say it's probably a rather unflattering photo of Sheepy, caught in the wrong moment for him.

Top man is Sheepy. Remember late 90s my car broke down on the way to a game and Sheepy pulled over and gave us a lift. Bought us a drink at the ground too.

He got way more grief than ME back then too. Remember the cries of “Sheepshanks sort it out” for a team that was not far off the Premiership.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 12:23 - Aug 11 with 5011 viewsCoco

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 12:20 - Aug 11 by SE1blue

Top man is Sheepy. Remember late 90s my car broke down on the way to a game and Sheepy pulled over and gave us a lift. Bought us a drink at the ground too.

He got way more grief than ME back then too. Remember the cries of “Sheepshanks sort it out” for a team that was not far off the Premiership.

Different expectations. Agree though Sheepy is top boy and Burley is a total legend.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 12:32 - Aug 11 with 4970 viewsRyorry

Absolutely. Also how he came up amongst us fans in the top tier of the away stand at Newcastle during an evening game to shake hands and say hello to us. Can't see ME ever doing something like that.

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 13:13 - Aug 11 with 4873 viewsmidastouch

That's a great story, says a lot that he took the time to pull over and make sure you were ok. Top man!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 14:39 - Aug 11 with 4726 viewschicoazul

Our next Owner and his DoF, there.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 18:16 - Aug 11 with 4563 viewsAlanG296

The men who made really bad decisions after getting carried away by one really very good season and led to us getting in financial s##t that put us on the road to where we are now.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 18:17]
New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 18:22 - Aug 11 with 4539 viewspointofblue

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 18:16 - Aug 11 by AlanG296

The men who made really bad decisions after getting carried away by one really very good season and led to us getting in financial s##t that put us on the road to where we are now.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2019 18:17]

Not the first to do it either - was it under the Cobbolds when we had to sell the ground to the Council because we bankrupted ourselves after renovating the what is now known as the Co-op Stand?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 19:03 - Aug 11 with 4456 viewsfactual_blue

Proof that there are some decent old etonians, despite the efforts of dave, boris etc to drag the school's name through the gutter.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 19:10 - Aug 11 with 4436 viewsKropotkin123

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 12:32 - Aug 11 by Ryorry

Absolutely. Also how he came up amongst us fans in the top tier of the away stand at Newcastle during an evening game to shake hands and say hello to us. Can't see ME ever doing something like that.

He was out and about in Helsingbourg before the game. Was happy to chat and mingle

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 19:31 - Aug 11 with 4399 viewsGeoffSentence

Garbutt was also pumping away after his goal. He was whipping the Lower Cobbold into a frenzy.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 22:03 - Aug 11 with 4251 viewsjaykay

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 18:22 - Aug 11 by pointofblue

Not the first to do it either - was it under the Cobbolds when we had to sell the ground to the Council because we bankrupted ourselves after renovating the what is now known as the Co-op Stand?

not saying its not true, but in over 60 years following the town i have never heard that before. maybe you have a link to that fact.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 22:13 - Aug 11 with 4223 viewsGeoffSentence

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 22:03 - Aug 11 by jaykay

not saying its not true, but in over 60 years following the town i have never heard that before. maybe you have a link to that fact.

I'm calling bollox on that one.

This is from the generally reliable pride of anglia site

1968 BBC "Match of the Day" cameras at PR for the first time for the league fixture with Birmingham City. Twelve Headphones installed to allow blind fans to listen to match commentaries. Plans to extend the capacity of Churchmans by an extra 5,000 standing places are shelved. Club agree a new 99-year lease on the ground with the borough council with the stipulation that major reconstruction work takes place in the next twenty-one years. International between Great Britain and West Germany sets a then hockey match profit of £1,911. Chevington Blue makes his PR debut for the Division One game against Wolves."

http://www.tmwmtt.com/history/history_pr.htm

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 22:25 - Aug 11 with 4202 viewsjaykay

New fist-pumper to take over from Chambers on 22:13 - Aug 11 by GeoffSentence

I'm calling bollox on that one.

This is from the generally reliable pride of anglia site

1968 BBC "Match of the Day" cameras at PR for the first time for the league fixture with Birmingham City. Twelve Headphones installed to allow blind fans to listen to match commentaries. Plans to extend the capacity of Churchmans by an extra 5,000 standing places are shelved. Club agree a new 99-year lease on the ground with the borough council with the stipulation that major reconstruction work takes place in the next twenty-one years. International between Great Britain and West Germany sets a then hockey match profit of £1,911. Chevington Blue makes his PR debut for the Division One game against Wolves."

http://www.tmwmtt.com/history/history_pr.htm

i could have said that but thought i would give the poster a chance to link his facts to the board.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024