Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last season 13:27 - Aug 11 with 1489 viewsFrimleyBlue

Do you think it may have ended differently with donacien and woolfenden in the team

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Last season on 13:38 - Aug 11 with 1455 viewsHarry_Palmer

I don't think it would have made any difference to be honest.

Donacien is not Championship quality and Woolfie is still learning and would have no doubt found the going very tough at that level and in that team. His year at Swindon appears to have been very good for him.
Last season on 13:45 - Aug 11 with 1426 viewsITFC_Forever

No, I don’t think the League would have switched the Leeds home game for another one.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Last season on 13:57 - Aug 11 with 1408 viewsIllinoisblue

Don’t think either of them were going to chip in with 15 goals each so probably not, no

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Last season on 16:21 - Aug 11 with 1310 viewsBlueBadger

We'd have finished 25th?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Last season on 16:38 - Aug 11 with 1298 viewsParisBlue

Last season on 13:57 - Aug 11 by Illinoisblue

Don’t think either of them were going to chip in with 15 goals each so probably not, no

And potentially that's going to be our achilles heel this season as well. We don't create enoughh. We need to learn how to put teams to bed so the odd defensive lapses don't become so costly.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Last season on 19:46 - Aug 11 with 1197 viewsdavblue

Last season on 16:38 - Aug 11 by ParisBlue

And potentially that's going to be our achilles heel this season as well. We don't create enoughh. We need to learn how to put teams to bed so the odd defensive lapses don't become so costly.

Not sure we have enough goalscorers in the side either.

That midfield from yesterday might get 10 - 15, defence 5 - 10, strikers 30. Someone from midfield is going to have to chip in with 10 to 15 by their selves.
Last season on 19:47 - Aug 11 with 1193 viewsElderGrizzly

Last season on 19:46 - Aug 11 by davblue

Not sure we have enough goalscorers in the side either.

That midfield from yesterday might get 10 - 15, defence 5 - 10, strikers 30. Someone from midfield is going to have to chip in with 10 to 15 by their selves.

Garbutt is going to get 46. We’re fine
Last season on 22:23 - Aug 11 with 1105 viewsTerry_Nutkins

No. Would potentially have made it even worse though. fantastic Woolfendon went and got a seasin of real football under his belt. He is going to make mistakes at this level (likely more than chambers) but will only get better. He would not have been ready for the situation last season. Donacien - Jury still out. I dont think he will be PL long term solution.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Login to get fewer ads

Last season on 23:44 - Aug 11 with 1053 viewspatrickswell

Last season on 19:47 - Aug 11 by ElderGrizzly

Garbutt is going to get 46. We’re fine

I’m going to put a patent on “Garbutt’s Law”, the inevitable injury that strikes any player who may do something positive for Ipswich Town over any lengthy period of time.
Last season on 00:54 - Aug 12 with 1037 viewspablovian

Last season on 23:44 - Aug 11 by patrickswell

I’m going to put a patent on “Garbutt’s Law”, the inevitable injury that strikes any player who may do something positive for Ipswich Town over any lengthy period of time.

Last season: Walters-Collins-Lankester-Skuse-Sears-Keane each suffered serious injuries after providing glimpses of hope. Edwards suffered nagging injuries. Pennington's season ended prematurely due to injury. Chambers played through injuries. Adeyemi and Huws did not play at all due to injuries.

In addition:

Webster and Waghorn, who were not injured, were sold. Garner, who was injured, was also sold.

Bialkowski and Knudsen were weary after participating in the World Cup.

A new manager, who had no experience at the Championship level, was appointed at the beginning of June.

With hindsight, the outcome was predictable ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024