Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“That was not a team performance I enjoy being associated with.” 15:19 - Aug 11 with 2608 viewsBlackboots

“I’ve asked them (the players) how much it means to them, how much they want to be a footballer and how much they want to win and compete.

Despite being at the club for a short space of time there are some things that I feel are happening far too easily.”

Comments made by Hurst yesterday. The clown appears to have learnt nothing from the mistakes he made here. He had a similar rant after the Exeter game last August.

Poll: Do you want George Burley as our next manager ?

“That was not a team performance I enjoy being associated with.” on 15:22 - Aug 11 with 2531 viewsACP84

He'll be sacked by Christmas
“That was not a team performance I enjoy being associated with.” on 15:35 - Aug 11 with 2465 viewsJ4ck22

I wonder how their fans feel about him at this early stage...
“That was not a team performance I enjoy being associated with.” on 15:40 - Aug 11 with 2437 viewsBlackboots

“That was not a team performance I enjoy being associated with.” on 15:35 - Aug 11 by J4ck22

I wonder how their fans feel about him at this early stage...

More importantly, what do his players think when he’s hanging them out to dry two games into the season. A decent manager would keep any criticism in the dressing room so early into his role.

“That was not a team performance I enjoy being associated with.” on 15:45 - Aug 11 with 2410 viewsRegencyBlue

Last chance saloon for him I would imagine after the mess he made of it here!

Quite surprised he seems to be going down exactly the same route again if I’m honest.
“That was not a team performance I enjoy being associated with.” on 15:49 - Aug 11 with 2382 viewsSuperblue95

“That was not a team performance I enjoy being associated with.” on 15:45 - Aug 11 by RegencyBlue

Last chance saloon for him I would imagine after the mess he made of it here!

Quite surprised he seems to be going down exactly the same route again if I’m honest.

You’re surprised he’s going down the same route he had success with at every club besides us?

Odd viewpoint

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

“That was not a team performance I enjoy being associated with.” on 15:50 - Aug 11 with 2364 viewsBlackboots

“That was not a team performance I enjoy being associated with.” on 15:49 - Aug 11 by Superblue95

You’re surprised he’s going down the same route he had success with at every club besides us?

Odd viewpoint

Is this what he always does then? Criticises his team publicly after a poor result and performance?

“That was not a team performance I enjoy being associated with.” on 15:55 - Aug 11 with 2343 viewsRegencyBlue

“That was not a team performance I enjoy being associated with.” on 15:49 - Aug 11 by Superblue95

Odd viewpoint

You’re supposed to learn from your mistakes.

Calling out your players publicly after two matches or so didn’t work here and it’s not likely to work where he is now.
“That was not a team performance I enjoy being associated with.” on 15:57 - Aug 11 with 2330 viewsBlueBadger

Of the all the managers who's careers we've effectively ended, Hurst is the one who possibly deserves it the most.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

“That was not a team performance I enjoy being associated with.” on 07:18 - Aug 12 with 1617 viewsdissboy2

“That was not a team performance I enjoy being associated with.” on 15:57 - Aug 11 by BlueBadger

Of the all the managers who's careers we've effectively ended, Hurst is the one who possibly deserves it the most.

and Doig with him
“That was not a team performance I enjoy being associated with.” on 09:26 - Aug 12 with 1364 viewsSamWhiteUK

He really does seem to suffer from short man syndrome, doesn't he. He seems to want a reputation like that of Keane, a Billy big boll*cks, tough guy
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 9:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024