Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw 11:52 - Aug 12 with 1065 viewsMaySixth

I'll take that with the weather about

People are expecting Archer to just walk in and knock the Aussies over - that worries me, give the lad some time.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw on 12:19 - Aug 12 with 1022 viewsWD19

Given they will lose most of the time on the first day much of it will be made up.....and Starc won’t take 4+ days to bowl us out twice anyway.

Low scoring win for one side. Probably the one winning the toss and getting the best of the conditions.
Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw on 12:21 - Aug 12 with 1015 viewsMaySixth

Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw on 12:19 - Aug 12 by WD19

Given they will lose most of the time on the first day much of it will be made up.....and Starc won’t take 4+ days to bowl us out twice anyway.

Low scoring win for one side. Probably the one winning the toss and getting the best of the conditions.

Who will Australia drop for Starc?

Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw on 12:29 - Aug 12 with 1007 viewsCoastalblue

I wouldn't be surprised to see an innings defeat, either way, and that's how I see most of this tests going.

Is Smith scores we lose, if he doesn't and someone in our middle order clicks we'll probably win.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw on 12:35 - Aug 12 with 993 viewsUB9Blue

Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw on 12:19 - Aug 12 by WD19

Just my luck....ticket for Wednesday and we are not likely to see much play. Had a ticket for the Ireland game and only saw 15 overs and one of the tests I went too last year rained all day.
Might have to stick to watching Middlesex games.
Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw on 12:39 - Aug 12 with 982 viewsWD19

Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw on 12:21 - Aug 12 by MaySixth

Who will Australia drop for Starc?

They will rotate Cummins, Pattinson, Starc and possibly even Hazelwood all series.
Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw on 12:53 - Aug 12 with 966 viewsMaySixth

Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw on 12:39 - Aug 12 by WD19

They will rotate Cummins, Pattinson, Starc and possibly even Hazelwood all series.

Yes I know, that’s why I asked you who will make way for Starc.

Let me know.

Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw on 12:55 - Aug 12 with 959 viewsWD19

Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw on 12:53 - Aug 12 by MaySixth

Yes I know, that’s why I asked you who will make way for Starc.

Let me know.

Pattinson
Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw on 13:37 - Aug 12 with 913 viewsRyorry

Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw on 12:35 - Aug 12 by UB9Blue

Just my luck....ticket for Wednesday and we are not likely to see much play. Had a ticket for the Ireland game and only saw 15 overs and one of the tests I went too last year rained all day.
Might have to stick to watching Middlesex games.

Don't know what weather forecasts people use for 2 days ahead, but the one I've been following has been wrong at least 50% of the time this summer!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw on 13:44 - Aug 12 with 901 viewsUB9Blue

Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw on 13:37 - Aug 12 by Ryorry

Don't know what weather forecasts people use for 2 days ahead, but the one I've been following has been wrong at least 50% of the time this summer!

Valid point, the BBC seem to change their views as much as the weather
Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw on 13:47 - Aug 12 with 894 viewsMaySixth

Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw on 13:37 - Aug 12 by Ryorry

I don't use the mainstream websites - especially not the BBC - however they are usually 90% accurate 48 hours in advance.

Rain Today or Rain Radar Premium apps are excellent.

Looks like rain every day apart from Day 2, Thursday.

Wednesday looks very bad.
Friday looks rainy toward the end.
Rain on and off at the weekend.

Bought myself a last day ticket, Sunday, for £30 as will be play.

Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw on 13:51 - Aug 12 with 888 viewsRyorry

Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw on 13:47 - Aug 12 by MaySixth

I don't use the mainstream websites - especially not the BBC - however they are usually 90% accurate 48 hours in advance.

Rain Today or Rain Radar Premium apps are excellent.

Looks like rain every day apart from Day 2, Thursday.

Wednesday looks very bad.
Friday looks rainy toward the end.
Rain on and off at the weekend.

Bought myself a last day ticket, Sunday, for £30 as will be play.

Thanks for the links!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Second Test at Lords : 15/8 for the draw on 14:13 - Aug 12 with 863 viewsGuthrum

Archer only needs to get two wickets in the match to justify his inclusion, one each innings. A very specific one ...

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024