Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football 'Vloggers' 13:17 - Aug 12 with 7020 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

What are peoples opinions on football vloggers. On Sunday I put 'Ipswich vs. Sunderland' in to Youtube and I saw about 20 videos that were just people with cameras filming the game.

I do like the idea of fans having a voice but wouldn't you rather just watch the game then film it the whole time. Or do I just need to get with the times ????

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Football 'Vloggers' on 13:19 - Aug 12 with 5754 viewsfooters

Sometimes it's helpful to have that fan footage, but generally can't stand people with phones out during the game. Even worse is filming a gig. Yeah, pretty sure it's going to look/sound even better on your iPhone tomorrow, tosser.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Football 'Vloggers' on 13:22 - Aug 12 with 5719 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Football 'Vloggers' on 13:19 - Aug 12 by footers

Sometimes it's helpful to have that fan footage, but generally can't stand people with phones out during the game. Even worse is filming a gig. Yeah, pretty sure it's going to look/sound even better on your iPhone tomorrow, tosser.

Yes very good point about Gigs. Does my head in. Especially when people have standing tickets and there phone is right in front of your face.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Football 'Vloggers' on 13:25 - Aug 12 with 5683 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't mind vloggers as long as you have to go looking for their content. I don't want it forced on me which to be fair the Town ones don't seem to be.

I hate the 'reaction videos' they insert after football highlights on certain channels.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

In my humble opinion.... on 13:31 - Aug 12 with 5634 viewsBloots

....they should all be shot through the neck with a crossbow.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

In my humble opinion.... on 13:35 - Aug 12 with 5608 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

In my humble opinion.... on 13:31 - Aug 12 by Bloots

....they should all be shot through the neck with a crossbow.

Interesting weapon to choose.

Football 'Vloggers' on 13:39 - Aug 12 with 5583 viewsIllinoisblue

there's a distinction between someone like that Benjamin Bloom chap who is more about analysis and tactics, and someone like those excitable 12-year-olds who incessantly film everything and get the views of their dimwitted mates.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

It's quiet, with.... on 13:41 - Aug 12 with 5560 viewsBloots

In my humble opinion.... on 13:35 - Aug 12 by TRUE_BLUE123

Interesting weapon to choose.

....a high kill ratio.

Football 'Vloggers' on 13:44 - Aug 12 with 5535 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Football 'Vloggers' on 13:39 - Aug 12 by Illinoisblue

there's a distinction between someone like that Benjamin Bloom chap who is more about analysis and tactics, and someone like those excitable 12-year-olds who incessantly film everything and get the views of their dimwitted mates.

Was going to put that in my initial post. I think that Ben Bloom and the BM team are really good and I wouldn't class them as vloggers per se.

I am talking about the excitable kids most of them older than 12 though.

Login to get fewer ads

Football 'Vloggers' on 13:47 - Aug 12 with 5511 viewsIllinoisblue

Football 'Vloggers' on 13:44 - Aug 12 by TRUE_BLUE123

Was going to put that in my initial post. I think that Ben Bloom and the BM team are really good and I wouldn't class them as vloggers per se.

I am talking about the excitable kids most of them older than 12 though.

I often wonder how B Bloom funds his travels and match-going. Is he independently wealthy? He's at multiple games every week.

62 - 78 - 81

Football 'Vloggers' on 13:50 - Aug 12 with 5499 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Football 'Vloggers' on 13:47 - Aug 12 by Illinoisblue

I often wonder how B Bloom funds his travels and match-going. Is he independently wealthy? He's at multiple games every week.

I know he has a job outside of the Youtube. So I can only assume that any revenue that he makes from his videos go towards tickets. Any profit is a bonus? That would be my guess.

Football 'Vloggers' on 14:06 - Aug 12 with 5432 viewsandyjr

Only one i rate is Ipswich Fanzone

Poll: What is your all time favourite ITFC shirt sponsor?

Football 'Vloggers' on 14:07 - Aug 12 with 5426 viewsBLUEBEAT

Football 'Vloggers' on 13:50 - Aug 12 by TRUE_BLUE123

I know he has a job outside of the Youtube. So I can only assume that any revenue that he makes from his videos go towards tickets. Any profit is a bonus? That would be my guess.

piano man

Poll: W or W

Football 'Vloggers' on 14:14 - Aug 12 with 5400 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Football 'Vloggers' on 14:06 - Aug 12 by andyjr

Only one i rate is Ipswich Fanzone

Yer he is alright. Seems like a nice bloke as well.

There is one that I don't have a lot of time for but it is a free country I guess.

Football 'Vloggers' on 14:21 - Aug 12 with 5381 viewsWD19

If and when I come into £1bn and buy Ipswich Town then use of phones will be banned inside the stadium. Some fans will no doubt think I am a c**t for imposing such rules, but the way I see it, it is a small price to pay if you want investment in a RB and back up striker for your team.
Football 'Vloggers' on 14:34 - Aug 12 with 5325 viewshoppy

Football 'Vloggers' on 14:21 - Aug 12 by WD19

If and when I come into £1bn and buy Ipswich Town then use of phones will be banned inside the stadium. Some fans will no doubt think I am a c**t for imposing such rules, but the way I see it, it is a small price to pay if you want investment in a RB and back up striker for your team.

I don't think it would be just because of imposing rules...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Football 'Vloggers' on 14:41 - Aug 12 with 5290 viewsIP33

I like watching Bootlegger, he's an absolute nutcase who follows Wrexham home and away.
Football 'Vloggers' on 15:16 - Aug 12 with 5199 viewsIllinoisblue

Football 'Vloggers' on 14:07 - Aug 12 by BLUEBEAT

piano man

fair play to him; make music for a living, travel the country watching footy for a hobby. He's winning.

62 - 78 - 81

Football 'Vloggers' on 15:26 - Aug 12 with 5163 viewsfactual_blue

Football 'Vloggers' on 14:07 - Aug 12 by BLUEBEAT

piano man

Does he know Paul, the real estate novelist, or Davy (who's still in the navy)?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Football 'Vloggers' on 15:29 - Aug 12 with 5150 viewsitfcjoe

Not really something I watch, but there must be an audience for it otherwise they wouldn't do it.

It's hard work too, just finding the time to do the podcast and get all that set up etc can often be a hassle - took about 2 hours to sort and record a 30 minute one for Roker Rapport last week - let alone all the content creation, ideas, editing, etc

He's mentioned on the thread but that Bootlegger is brilliant, admittedly I only see the short clips on Twitter opposed to watching the full videos

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Football 'Vloggers' on 15:40 - Aug 12 with 5120 viewsTractorCam

Football 'Vloggers' on 15:29 - Aug 12 by itfcjoe

Not really something I watch, but there must be an audience for it otherwise they wouldn't do it.

It's hard work too, just finding the time to do the podcast and get all that set up etc can often be a hassle - took about 2 hours to sort and record a 30 minute one for Roker Rapport last week - let alone all the content creation, ideas, editing, etc

He's mentioned on the thread but that Bootlegger is brilliant, admittedly I only see the short clips on Twitter opposed to watching the full videos

The full videos are brilliant because you see him gradually get more drunk as it goes on!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Football 'Vloggers' on 15:40 - Aug 12 with 5120 viewstheipswichman

I don't see why anyone would have an issue with it? I mean, if that's what they enjoy and want to do then who really cares it's no one else's place to judge. If its not your sort of thing then simply don't watch it (That's what I do).
Football 'Vloggers' on 15:57 - Aug 12 with 5078 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Football 'Vloggers' on 14:41 - Aug 12 by IP33

I like watching Bootlegger, he's an absolute nutcase who follows Wrexham home and away.

Love Bootlegger. He is the the king,

"That is disgusting"

What about when they are..... on 16:07 - Aug 12 with 5050 viewsBloots

Football 'Vloggers' on 15:40 - Aug 12 by theipswichman

I don't see why anyone would have an issue with it? I mean, if that's what they enjoy and want to do then who really cares it's no one else's place to judge. If its not your sort of thing then simply don't watch it (That's what I do).

....standing next to you at Carrow Road and they are holding their poxy phone in front of you, filming, for the first 15 minutes of the match?

Are you allowed to politely ask them to sod off before you insert the said phone into them?

Just asking.

What about when they are..... on 16:09 - Aug 12 with 5036 viewsJ2BLUE

What about when they are..... on 16:07 - Aug 12 by Bloots

....standing next to you at Carrow Road and they are holding their poxy phone in front of you, filming, for the first 15 minutes of the match?

Are you allowed to politely ask them to sod off before you insert the said phone into them?

Just asking.

People in front of me at the O2 recently did the same. Recorded the event on their phones despite it being broadcast in HD on Sky.

Really weird.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What about when they are..... on 16:10 - Aug 12 with 5033 viewsReuser_is_God

What about when they are..... on 16:07 - Aug 12 by Bloots

Just asking.

Ooo you're hard.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024