Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow and Carabao Cup 17:51 - Aug 12 with 1720 viewsBonchosBicycle

Anyone have any idea why the Carabao Cup matches are not shown on iFollow? I understand why games being shown on other platforms in the subscriber's country are blacked out but best I can tell no one is showing tomorrow's match in the US. And I can't imagine it's a licensing thing since doesn't EFL run both iFollow and the Cup?
iFollow and Carabao Cup on 18:27 - Aug 12 with 1683 viewsIllinoisblue

Are you in UK or US? It’s on live over here and I happen to have the day off work. Timely.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

iFollow and Carabao Cup on 18:51 - Aug 12 with 1657 viewsBonchosBicycle

iFollow and Carabao Cup on 18:27 - Aug 12 by Illinoisblue

Are you in UK or US? It’s on live over here and I happen to have the day off work. Timely.

I'm in the US and the site says only audio is available on iFollow. Scunthorpe - Derby and Salford - Leeds are being shown on ESPN. I seem to recall the Exeter game was audio only last year too.
iFollow and Carabao Cup on 19:02 - Aug 12 with 1644 viewsSpruceMoose

iFollow and Carabao Cup on 18:51 - Aug 12 by BonchosBicycle

I'm in the US and the site says only audio is available on iFollow. Scunthorpe - Derby and Salford - Leeds are being shown on ESPN. I seem to recall the Exeter game was audio only last year too.

US here too. I fear you may be correct and there's no match coverage.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

iFollow and Carabao Cup on 19:13 - Aug 12 with 1634 viewsIllinoisblue

iFollow and Carabao Cup on 18:51 - Aug 12 by BonchosBicycle

Where does it say audio only? I’m not seeing that.

62 - 78 - 81

iFollow and Carabao Cup on 19:14 - Aug 12 with 1631 viewsIllinoisblue

iFollow and Carabao Cup on 19:02 - Aug 12 by SpruceMoose

US here too. I fear you may be correct and there's no match coverage.

Ah crap. That’s some bs right there.

62 - 78 - 81

iFollow and Carabao Cup on 19:15 - Aug 12 with 1628 viewsSpruceMoose

iFollow and Carabao Cup on 19:14 - Aug 12 by Illinoisblue

Ah crap. That’s some bs right there.

I make you right

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

iFollow and Carabao Cup on 19:18 - Aug 12 with 1624 viewsIllinoisblue

iFollow and Carabao Cup on 19:15 - Aug 12 by SpruceMoose

I make you right

The app just says “live on iFollow” but doesn’t make clear it’s only audio. Also, the absolute state of me, bothered that I won’t be able to watch a first round league cup game. I should get out more.

62 - 78 - 81

iFollow and Carabao Cup on 19:21 - Aug 12 with 1611 viewsSpruceMoose

iFollow and Carabao Cup on 19:18 - Aug 12 by Illinoisblue

The app just says “live on iFollow” but doesn’t make clear it’s only audio. Also, the absolute state of me, bothered that I won’t be able to watch a first round league cup game. I should get out more.

Well, we haven't won a cup game for 45 years so I don't blame you. I assumed it was on too until I read this thread. I guess I'll have to do some work instead now.

Login to get fewer ads

iFollow and Carabao Cup on 20:07 - Aug 12 with 1583 viewsBonchosBicycle

iFollow and Carabao Cup on 19:21 - Aug 12 by SpruceMoose

Well, we haven't won a cup game for 45 years so I don't blame you. I assumed it was on too until I read this thread. I guess I'll have to do some work instead now.

I was outraged last year and hoped it would be fixed this year. I demand to be able to see every second of every match from my couch!

As you say though, it's just the one match a year usually.
iFollow and Carabao Cup on 20:10 - Aug 12 with 1574 viewsSpruceMoose

iFollow and Carabao Cup on 20:07 - Aug 12 by BonchosBicycle

I was outraged last year and hoped it would be fixed this year. I demand to be able to see every second of every match from my couch!

As you say though, it's just the one match a year usually.

Where in the US are you based?

iFollow and Carabao Cup on 20:49 - Aug 12 with 1537 viewsBonchosBicycle

iFollow and Carabao Cup on 20:10 - Aug 12 by SpruceMoose

Where in the US are you based?

Maine, so at least the weekend games aren't at an even more ungodly hour than 10 am! Kick offs at 7 am. would likely be a bridge too far.
iFollow and Carabao Cup on 21:01 - Aug 12 with 1518 viewsaeldun

iFollow and Carabao Cup on 20:49 - Aug 12 by BonchosBicycle

Maine, so at least the weekend games aren't at an even more ungodly hour than 10 am! Kick offs at 7 am. would likely be a bridge too far.

Living on the West Coast, you get used to the rhythm of the 7 a.m. kickoffs.

Game over by 9, phone-in finished at 10, and you have the vast majority of the rest of your Saturday ahead of you.
iFollow and Carabao Cup on 23:32 - Aug 12 with 1425 viewsBonchosBicycle

iFollow and Carabao Cup on 21:01 - Aug 12 by aeldun

Living on the West Coast, you get used to the rhythm of the 7 a.m. kickoffs.

Game over by 9, phone-in finished at 10, and you have the vast majority of the rest of your Saturday ahead of you.

I'd feel even more guilty for the celebratory Bloody Mary at that time. Luckily last year the lads kept me from liver failure by consistently giving me little to celebrate.

I'm hopefully in a tougher position this year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024