Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) 21:11 - Aug 12 with 1571 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 21:32 - Aug 12 with 1527 viewstextbackup

id rather judge didn't play than see him in one of those wide positions.... just doesn't work

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 21:35 - Aug 12 with 1523 viewsIllinoisblue

4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 21:32 - Aug 12 by textbackup

id rather judge didn't play than see him in one of those wide positions.... just doesn't work

I'm still reeling from how bad Judge was on Saturday. For all the talk of Chambers screw-up, Judge couldn't even take a corner or make a pass.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 21:42 - Aug 12 with 1507 viewstextbackup

4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 21:35 - Aug 12 by Illinoisblue

I'm still reeling from how bad Judge was on Saturday. For all the talk of Chambers screw-up, Judge couldn't even take a corner or make a pass.

I just for the life of me don't know why a 33/34 year old CB who has been in the position thousands of times in his career didn't just kick it out..... nightmares over that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 22:56 - Aug 12 with 1410 viewsIllinoisblue

4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 21:42 - Aug 12 by textbackup

I just for the life of me don't know why a 33/34 year old CB who has been in the position thousands of times in his career didn't just kick it out..... nightmares over that

I can only assume he thought the ball was going out of play. But even then, just make sure and boot it out. Hopefully it will become a distant blip as we march on to league and carabo glory

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 23:24 - Aug 12 with 1382 viewsSomethingBlue

4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 22:56 - Aug 12 by Illinoisblue

I can only assume he thought the ball was going out of play. But even then, just make sure and boot it out. Hopefully it will become a distant blip as we march on to league and carabo glory

Looked to me like he got caught in two minds and lost his footing in the process. Fairly relaxed about it really; everyone has one and we don't see that sort of thing from Chambers often at all.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2019 23:25]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 23:48 - Aug 12 with 1350 viewsBLUEBEAT

4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 23:24 - Aug 12 by SomethingBlue

Looked to me like he got caught in two minds and lost his footing in the process. Fairly relaxed about it really; everyone has one and we don't see that sort of thing from Chambers often at all.

Yeah, he won’t hesitate in smashing it out of the ground if the same situation presents itself again...

Judge’s crosses/set pieces were terrible on Saturday but doubt the windy conditions suited.

Poll: W or W

4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 00:45 - Aug 13 with 1318 viewsOsborneOneNil

4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 23:24 - Aug 12 by SomethingBlue

Really?! Chambers makes plenty of errors, that often lead to us conceding. He’s becoming a liability.
4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 01:02 - Aug 13 with 1307 viewspointofblue

Every year I come onto the season wanting to give the Carabao Cup a go - but this season, with the injuries we already have, I wouldn’t mind us bailing out on it.

Norris
Emmanuel - Ndaba - Wilson - Clements
Huws - Dozzell - Judge
Dobra - Roberts - El Mizouni

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 03:47 - Aug 13 with 1247 viewsSE1blue

I wouldn’t risk Norwood anywhere near this panto of a cup.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 03:59 - Aug 13 with 1240 viewspablovian

4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 01:02 - Aug 13 by pointofblue

Every year I come onto the season wanting to give the Carabao Cup a go - but this season, with the injuries we already have, I wouldn’t mind us bailing out on it.

Norris
Huws - Dozzell - Judge

I would start Wolfenden instead of Ndaba, and Kenlock instead of Clements. Huws, Dozzell and Judge are a very fragile trio. I would prefer to start Downes and Rowe. Injuries are really taking a toll ...
4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 07:32 - Aug 13 with 1157 viewsBiGDonnie

4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 01:02 - Aug 13 by pointofblue

Norris
Huws - Dozzell - Judge

Chambers should play IMO.

Norris
Emmanuel Chambo Wilson Ndaba
Miz Dozzell Huws Roberts
Dobra
Norwood

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 07:33 - Aug 13 with 1157 viewschicoazul

4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 03:47 - Aug 13 by SE1blue

I wouldn’t risk Norwood anywhere near this panto of a cup.

Needs a goal though, and come on, this is a chance for us to go to Wembley!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

4-2-3-1 v Luton : Judge in behind Norwood (n/t) on 09:32 - Aug 13 with 1069 viewsMrTown

Norris
Emmanuel / Chambers / Ndaba / Clements
Dozzell / Huws
El Mizouni / Judge / Dobra
Roberts

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024