Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Lankester pretty much out for the season then ... 10:27 - Aug 13 with 1540 viewsDarth_Koont

B@llocks! He was one of the players I was most looking forward to seeing this season.

5 months is a long time and even then it sounds as if they might have to take it easy to see if the problem really has gone away.

Let's hope for a speedy recovery and maybe a brief cameo at the end where he helps us cement promotion.

Pronouns: He/Him

So Lankester pretty much out for the season then ... on 10:47 - Aug 13 with 1457 viewsbrazil1982

We don't seem to get much luck with our promising youngsters, do we?

I worry when Norwood gets injured....
So Lankester pretty much out for the season then ... on 10:54 - Aug 13 with 1437 viewsSouperJim

Agreed, "the bomber" was one of very few highlights from last season

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

So Lankester pretty much out for the season then ... on 10:55 - Aug 13 with 1435 viewsBogblue

Dreadful news. hope your last paragraph is right!
So Lankester pretty much out for the season then ... on 11:47 - Aug 13 with 1334 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Posted it when he initially got this problem last season, but he's basically out indefinitely and the best we can hope for is that he features at some point next season.

Back injuries are incredibly difficult to manage and come back from at any age, but let alone his age when he is still growing etc.

I really hope this surgery has done him good, but i don't expect to see him at all for the rest of the season.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

So Lankester pretty much out for the season then ... on 12:07 - Aug 13 with 1287 viewsHarry_Palmer

It's a huge disappointment for all concerned. From what I saw of him last season I honestly think he would have torn this league up if fully fit.

I just hope he can come back from this the same player, it would be a huge shame and typical of our luck if not.
So Lankester pretty much out for the season then ... on 12:08 - Aug 13 with 1285 viewsSomethingBlue

Lankester ... Dozzell ... Folami ... Morris ... Bishop of course.

Absolutely extraordinary run of bad luck for most of our better young players. Really bizarre.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

It's fooking ridiculous and infuriating on 12:11 - Aug 13 with 1262 viewsDyland

So Lankester pretty much out for the season then ... on 12:08 - Aug 13 by SomethingBlue

Lankester ... Dozzell ... Folami ... Morris ... Bishop of course.

Absolutely extraordinary run of bad luck for most of our better young players. Really bizarre.

For the players concerned and the fans, and therefore of course the club.

Is it just bad luck?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

It's fooking ridiculous and infuriating on 12:27 - Aug 13 with 1206 viewsSomethingBlue

It's fooking ridiculous and infuriating on 12:11 - Aug 13 by Dyland

For the players concerned and the fans, and therefore of course the club.

Is it just bad luck?

In some cases yes — Dozzell an impact injury etc — but ... yeah ... as mentioned many times before, our wider record is too mindbogglingly awful to be coincidence.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024