Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Connorscontract? 16:17 - Aug 13 with 486 viewsbluelagos

Is he alive and well? Not seem him post in a while...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Connorscontract? on 20:06 - Aug 13 with 391 viewsRyorry

He was on here a month ago & isn't a frequent poster, so I hpe he's just on his holibobs -

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? by HARRY10 15 Jul 2019 23:33
It's what the brexiteers call 'taking back control'.

Which is odd as these nutters constantly complain about elected MEP's deciding who will be the EU's president but have nothing to say about unelected Tory members deciding who should be the next PM......or as someone did say

“It’s the arrogance. It’s the contempt. That’s what gets me. It’s Gordon Brown’s apparent belief that he can just trample on the democratic will of the British people. It’s at moments like this that I think the political world has gone mad, and I am alone in detecting the gigantic fraud.............They were at no stage invited to vote on whether Gordon Brown should be PM They voted for Tony, and yet they now get Gordon, and a transition about as democratically proper as the transition from Claudius to Nero. It is a scandal. Why are we all conniving in this stitch-up? This is nothing less than a palace coup with North Korean servility..........the extraordinary thing is that it looks as though he will now be in 10 Downing Street for three years, and without a mandate from the British people. No one elected Gordon Brown as Prime Minister””

And who wrte this angry piece about the next PM not being elected by the voters....................... why if it wasn'r dear old Doris Johnson, the fat far ken slimy hypocrite.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024