Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow - Shocking sound tonight. Anyone else suffering? (NT) (n/t) 20:14 - Aug 13 with 674 viewsmathiemagic

Poll: If we take a battering @ Norwich this weekend will MM get the sack or stay on ?

iFollow - Shocking sound tonight. Anyone else suffering? (NT) (n/t) on 20:14 - Aug 13 with 666 viewsSpruceMoose

Yeah. Sounds like a Commodore 64 game loading.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 20:15]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

iFollow - Shocking sound tonight. Anyone else suffering? (NT) (n/t) on 20:18 - Aug 13 with 633 viewsmathiemagic

iFollow - Shocking sound tonight. Anyone else suffering? (NT) (n/t) on 20:14 - Aug 13 by SpruceMoose

Shocking service considering the money you have to fork out. They could at least get Brenna to say they acknowledge it and are working on it FFS !

Poll: If we take a battering @ Norwich this weekend will MM get the sack or stay on ?

iFollow - Shocking sound tonight. Anyone else suffering? (NT) (n/t) on 20:20 - Aug 13 with 621 viewsSpruceMoose

iFollow - Shocking sound tonight. Anyone else suffering? (NT) (n/t) on 20:18 - Aug 13 by mathiemagic

Shocking service considering the money you have to fork out. They could at least get Brenna to say they acknowledge it and are working on it FFS !

I don't think it's anything to do with Brenner. He probably doesn't even know. I imagine those listening to Radio Suffolk have a perfectly fine audio quality. The culprits here are those running iFollow. They serve up sh!te every week and get awy with it because suckers like you and me buy it, as we have no other choice!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

iFollow - Shocking sound tonight. Anyone else suffering? (NT) (n/t) on 20:27 - Aug 13 with 579 viewsBent_double

It's on BBC Suffolk if that helps and the audio's fine.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

iFollow - Shocking sound tonight. Anyone else suffering? (NT) (n/t) on 20:28 - Aug 13 with 579 viewsyorkshire

Back up and running again
iFollow - Shocking sound tonight. Anyone else suffering? (NT) (n/t) on 20:32 - Aug 13 with 547 viewsStokieBlue

iFollow - Shocking sound tonight. Anyone else suffering? (NT) (n/t) on 20:14 - Aug 13 by SpruceMoose

Radio Suffolk on the BBC Sounds app is working and crystal clear.

My iFollow was shocking as well.

SB
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 20:33]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024