Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shameful performance. 21:07 - Aug 13 with 4735 viewsScuzzer

Reveals the true depth of quality and numbers in our squad. Dreadful just dreadful.

Established 1968

Shameful performance. on 21:08 - Aug 13 with 3955 viewsblueconscience

You get what you pay for unfortunately.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Shameful performance. on 21:09 - Aug 13 with 3928 viewsbraveblue

Evans legacy. And some were thanking him last week for making an announcement!!!!
Shameful performance. on 21:12 - Aug 13 with 3788 viewsScuzzer

Shameful performance. on 21:08 - Aug 13 by blueconscience

You get what you pay for unfortunately.

Yeah.pay nothing get nothing.

Established 1968

Shameful performance. on 21:12 - Aug 13 with 3784 viewsWeekender

It’s an unbalanced side picked to give minutes to players coming back from injury. Do stop overreacting

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

Shameful performance. on 21:13 - Aug 13 with 3771 viewsfloridaboy

Sorry but the likes of Chambers, Huws, Dozzell and Judge should be putting in a lot more then they are. 3 of them are seasoned professionals and one is a young player who many on here think he should be starting every game.
Shameful performance. on 21:14 - Aug 13 with 3745 viewsBluecasp

It's just all so limp. I think we need to accept that certain players just won't cut in. Josh Emmanuel isn't the answer for us and Roberts could play 50 times for us and never score. Truly depressing
Shameful performance. on 21:16 - Aug 13 with 3687 viewspointofblue

Shameful performance. on 21:14 - Aug 13 by Bluecasp

It's just all so limp. I think we need to accept that certain players just won't cut in. Josh Emmanuel isn't the answer for us and Roberts could play 50 times for us and never score. Truly depressing

Roberts is being played out of position - yet again - to be fair. I think tonight is it for Emmanuel and understandably so.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Shameful performance. on 21:17 - Aug 13 with 3654 viewsAYACCA

Name the film:

Donations, Donations!! I thought it was the trash!

I am very happy to be here!
Login to get fewer ads

Shameful is such a silly word when it's crap rather than, er, shameful on 21:19 - Aug 13 with 3616 viewsDyland

Issue is there's no balance to the squad. We're resting our best defensive midfielders and playing three of the better creative midfielders around, at this level. And no surprise, it's not working and we can't compete. Swap one or two midfielders for a striker and a right back, though Donacien was okay on Saturday.

FFS.

Arf.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 21:19]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Shameful performance. on 21:20 - Aug 13 with 3576 viewsjas0999

The squad - as Lambert keeps saying - isn’t good enough. Outplayed by a reserve team who this time last season were on a lower league than us. Shameful. Evans must be held to account.
Shameful performance. on 21:34 - Aug 13 with 3456 viewsmrshallisfit

Shameful performance. on 21:13 - Aug 13 by floridaboy

Sorry but the likes of Chambers, Huws, Dozzell and Judge should be putting in a lot more then they are. 3 of them are seasoned professionals and one is a young player who many on here think he should be starting every game.

I don't get the love of Dozzell. Personally I'd be chuffed if Norwich paid 3 or 4 million for him and we went and bought two or three new players. Of course we wouldn't go and buy 2 or 3 players with the money but there you go.
Shameful performance. on 21:37 - Aug 13 with 3417 viewspointofblue

Shameful performance. on 21:20 - Aug 13 by jas0999

The squad - as Lambert keeps saying - isn’t good enough. Outplayed by a reserve team who this time last season were on a lower league than us. Shameful. Evans must be held to account.

You could argue we have picked a reserve team - we've made ten changes from the weekend.

Yes Chambers, Huws, Edwards and Judge should all be considered as first teamers but, as I said elsewhere, the latter three are coming back from injury. On top of that we have an unfavoured right back, a kid at left back, a severe lack of balance in midfield, another youngster at left wing and no recognised striker.

Shameful performance. on 21:44 - Aug 13 with 3334 viewsITFC_Forever

Shameful performance. on 21:34 - Aug 13 by mrshallisfit

I don't get the love of Dozzell. Personally I'd be chuffed if Norwich paid 3 or 4 million for him and we went and bought two or three new players. Of course we wouldn't go and buy 2 or 3 players with the money but there you go.

They can’t.

Not until January anyway.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Shameful performance. on 21:50 - Aug 13 with 3232 viewsHerbivore

This thread is hilarious. So much bed wetting over us losing a reserve game.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Shameful performance. on 21:52 - Aug 13 with 3206 viewsblueconscience

Shameful performance. on 21:50 - Aug 13 by Herbivore

This thread is hilarious. So much bed wetting over us losing a reserve game.

Hello Young Herbs,

As mentioned in another post, it is not the fact we were beaten that is annoying, it is losing so convincingly to Luton Reserves. Was hoping we would at least put up a fight.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Shameful performance. on 21:53 - Aug 13 with 3177 viewspointofblue

Shameful performance. on 21:52 - Aug 13 by blueconscience

Hello Young Herbs,

As mentioned in another post, it is not the fact we were beaten that is annoying, it is losing so convincingly to Luton Reserves. Was hoping we would at least put up a fight.

We made ten changes ourselves. It was hardly Reserves 3-1 First XI was it?

Shameful performance. on 21:54 - Aug 13 with 3150 viewsblueconscience

Shameful performance. on 21:53 - Aug 13 by pointofblue

We made ten changes ourselves. It was hardly Reserves 3-1 First XI was it?

But you would hope our reserves wouldn’t be so far behind a reserve team of a team like Luton!!!!

[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 21:54]

Shameful performance. on 21:57 - Aug 13 with 3098 viewsHerbivore

Shameful performance. on 21:52 - Aug 13 by blueconscience

Hello Young Herbs,

Meh. It was a totally thrown together side with a number of players in it who aren't match fit. I'm not going to lose a wink of sleep over it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Shameful performance. on 21:59 - Aug 13 with 3063 viewsblueconscience

Shameful performance. on 21:57 - Aug 13 by Herbivore

Meh. It was a totally thrown together side with a number of players in it who aren't match fit. I'm not going to lose a wink of sleep over it.

Me neither, just sad to see what this club is becoming.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 21:59]

Shameful performance. on 22:00 - Aug 13 with 3036 viewsSomethingBlue

Get some perspective, it was a minute-building exercise for half those guys. Most important thing is they got through it in one piece.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Shameful performance. on 22:02 - Aug 13 with 3006 viewsSomethingBlue

Shameful performance. on 21:20 - Aug 13 by jas0999

Oh get out, it was a cup game between two skeleton sides and for us the minutes for returning players — or those that had broken pre-seasons — were the main thing.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Shameful performance. on 22:13 - Aug 13 with 2908 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Shameful performance. on 21:09 - Aug 13 by braveblue

Evans legacy. And some were thanking him last week for making an announcement!!!!

Thanking? Some have been jizzing over that.
Shameful performance. on 22:15 - Aug 13 with 2868 viewssparks

Shameful performance. on 22:13 - Aug 13 by Mach_foreignBlue

Thanking? Some have been jizzing over that.

Do show us the evidence for this...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Shameful performance. on 22:19 - Aug 13 with 2824 viewsMrTown

Shameful performance. on 21:09 - Aug 13 by braveblue

I think most level headed people recognised that it isn’t small change putting in £7 million of dead money each year. Little bit of appreciation for keeping the club going doesn’t go amiss now and again, or we could just end up like Bolton, or Bury.

Or better yet, maybe you’ve got £7 million every year to keep us going, or you must have a couple oligarchs in your contact list to part ways with north of £50m with no return.

No?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Shameful performance. on 22:21 - Aug 13 with 2785 viewsblueconscience

Shameful performance. on 22:19 - Aug 13 by MrTown

I think most level headed people recognised that it isn’t small change putting in £7 million of dead money each year. Little bit of appreciation for keeping the club going doesn’t go amiss now and again, or we could just end up like Bolton, or Bury.

Or better yet, maybe you’ve got £7 million every year to keep us going, or you must have a couple oligarchs in your contact list to part ways with north of £50m with no return.

No?

It is his own fault, he chose to let the club become uncompetitive and he is now paying for the consequences.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024