Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we have a bit of perspective? 21:12 - Aug 13 with 1004 viewspointofblue

Out of the four first teamers (Chambers, Huws, Judge, Edwards) three of them are coming back from injury and are hardly match fit. Our left back and right midfielder are making their first starts IIRC. Our right back has been basically dismissed by the manager before tonight. The midfield lacks any bite or tackling guile whatsoever. We have no recognised striker.

Saying all that, I didn't expect to lose so heavily. And it puts a bit of pressure - in my mind at least - to get things back on track at the weekend.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Can we have a bit of perspective? on 21:13 - Aug 13 with 984 viewsblueconscience

It is not the losing, it is getting hammered by Luton reserves that is annoying

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Can we have a bit of perspective? on 21:15 - Aug 13 with 936 viewsbackwaywhen

My thoughts on the confidence side re Saturday, it is a big test of character now at Posh .
Can we have a bit of perspective? on 21:17 - Aug 13 with 880 viewspointofblue

Can we have a bit of perspective? on 21:13 - Aug 13 by blueconscience

It is not the losing, it is getting hammered by Luton reserves that is annoying

Lambert clearly isn't overly bothered otherwise he would have made changes at half time rather than waiting until we were 3-0 down.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Can we have a bit of perspective? on 21:18 - Aug 13 with 850 viewsblueconscience

Can we have a bit of perspective? on 21:17 - Aug 13 by pointofblue

Lambert clearly isn't overly bothered otherwise he would have made changes at half time rather than waiting until we were 3-0 down.

Well the manager should be bothered, We need to get some confidence at some point.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Can we have a bit of perspective? on 21:22 - Aug 13 with 806 viewsvilanovablue

A gap in class doesn't surprise me given that the team is both barely fit and badly put together. I suspect Lambert sees it as a training game. If I'd been offered 4 points from 2 games I'd have happily taken it. I've seen enough positivity this far to be encouraged.
Can we have a bit of perspective? on 21:24 - Aug 13 with 784 viewsBent_double

I just don't understand why Luton - who've also made 10 changes - are passing the ball up and down the pitch confidently, whereas we seem to be struggling with the basics and have no confidence.

It's been like this for years though, when was the last time we were overwhelming favourites to win a cup game?

And we've just scored....yeay!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Can we have a bit of perspective? on 21:40 - Aug 13 with 678 viewsRyorry

Can we have a bit of perspective? on 21:24 - Aug 13 by Bent_double

I just don't understand why Luton - who've also made 10 changes - are passing the ball up and down the pitch confidently, whereas we seem to be struggling with the basics and have no confidence.

It's been like this for years though, when was the last time we were overwhelming favourites to win a cup game?

And we've just scored....yeay!

Say that again, twice! ;)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024