Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back as live in north herts 22:58 - Aug 13 with 1388 viewsFtnfwest

Well that was pants. Like watching premier league standard loan players against knackered old near 40 year olds and academy graduates....
For what it’s worth
Norris - not sure about him but as the defence was so awful we’ll let him off for now
Emmanuel - oh dear
Clements - poor lad was roasted alive in the first half but kept giving his winger a 30 yard head start for some reason. To his credit buckled down and much better second half
Chambers......
Wilson - slightly better than chambers
Gwion - decent actually when it came anywhere near him which wasn’t often
Judge - awful
Dozzell - overrun in midfield
Huws - neat and tidy but essentially ditto
Roberts - non league
Dobra - MOM by a distance for us. Pleased he scored.

Schooled by Luton tbh. Reminded me of Brentford away last season.

‘Penalty’ really killed us, we’d just had 5 reasonable minutes and it was about the only brief period we looked like we might get into the game. They sat back after the first for a while.

If this bloke is reflective of the standard of refereeing to come god help us.
Just back as live in north herts on 23:29 - Aug 13 with 1259 viewsxrayspecs

Was defo a penalty.

The ref was awful though.
Just back as live in north herts on 00:28 - Aug 14 with 1164 viewsArnieM

Tbh Town were not a “ Team”, but merely an XI, comprising of long term injury prone players trying to get s few minutes work out, raw academy players feeling their way for the first time in a senior match, and a couple of ageing seniors who have seen better days.

We had no recognised striker on the pitch .

Rookie Clements was the pick of a very poor back four , and whilst most would no doubt point an accusing finger st Chambers at the drop of a hat, Wilson’s distribution left s lot to be desired tonight!

Emmanuel seems to have gone backwards from the youngster I saw breaking into pre season team at Peterborough a couple of seasons ago . I think he will be moved on very soon , as is unlikely to claim a first team slot.

Judge ? Just wtf, that’s all !

Norris, not very convincing I’m afraid .

Dobra? Is IMO Already streets ahead of the much acclaimed Dozzell on tonight’s showing . Because that’s exactly what he did..,,, “ show” !

I can see s fair few players needing to be moved on from the squad as a whole . They’re simply not good enough and they’re costing valuable wages we can’t afford to be paying out.

Bring on the Posh , and our proper first 11 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Just back as live in north herts on 00:40 - Aug 14 with 1140 viewsitfc_bucks

Just back as live in north herts on 00:28 - Aug 14 by ArnieM

Tbh Town were not a “ Team”, but merely an XI, comprising of long term injury prone players trying to get s few minutes work out, raw academy players feeling their way for the first time in a senior match, and a couple of ageing seniors who have seen better days.

We had no recognised striker on the pitch .

Rookie Clements was the pick of a very poor back four , and whilst most would no doubt point an accusing finger st Chambers at the drop of a hat, Wilson’s distribution left s lot to be desired tonight!

Emmanuel seems to have gone backwards from the youngster I saw breaking into pre season team at Peterborough a couple of seasons ago . I think he will be moved on very soon , as is unlikely to claim a first team slot.

Judge ? Just wtf, that’s all !

Norris, not very convincing I’m afraid .

Dobra? Is IMO Already streets ahead of the much acclaimed Dozzell on tonight’s showing . Because that’s exactly what he did..,,, “ show” !

I can see s fair few players needing to be moved on from the squad as a whole . They’re simply not good enough and they’re costing valuable wages we can’t afford to be paying out.

Bring on the Posh , and our proper first 11 👍

Our support was first class, from start to finish. I didn't hear any songs about passports and I didn't really get the Boris Johnson reference. Presumably being a bit thick. Barely heard a peep from the home fans, expected better from an old school ground. Was more life in a morgue.

Game was transformed when Danny Rowe came on. Transformed further with the introduction of Downes. Two nailed on starters now.

Wilson lacks composure to distribute. Woolfy must come back in. Clements was destroyed. Felt for the lad.

Josh Emmanuel....well if he's the answer, God help us, what's the question!? Blatant pen and anyone arguing otherwise is on another planet.

Dobra looks useful and never stopped trying.

Edwards never got going. Huws looked more useful than Judge, but neither covered themselves in glory.

Lots of effort and endeavour from Roberts. Unlucky tonight.

Not entirely sure what the formation or game plan was in the first half.

Try to forget this quickly.

And yes, Luton's a sheet hole, thank fvvck we get to go home!
Just back as live in north herts on 07:39 - Aug 14 with 866 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024