Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Level results - good luck to anyone getting them, parents and teachers 08:30 - Aug 15 with 752 viewsMullet

There's usually free Nandos available around the country too, y'know if you want to celebrate and maybe bump into Norwood and friends.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

A Level results - good luck to anyone getting them, parents and teachers on 08:43 - Aug 15 with 735 viewsfactual_blue

I must check the mail online.....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A Level results - good luck to anyone getting them, parents and teachers on 08:45 - Aug 15 with 725 viewsHerbivore

Every half chicken at Nandos now comes with a deradicalisation pamphlet.

Good luck to all.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

A Level results - good luck to anyone getting them, parents and teachers on 08:57 - Aug 15 with 707 viewsSWGF

...and I hope you've all been practising your jumping techniques.

(These girls may well be grandmothers by now)

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

A Level results - good luck to anyone getting them, parents and teachers on 09:22 - Aug 15 with 659 viewsGlasgowBlue

We had our results here last week. One of my twin daughters achieved 3A’s and 2B’s (we don’t have A stars up here) so she had already got the uni of her choice a year early. Being the perfectionist she’s asking for her B’s to be remarked as she was 1% from A on both.

A big thanks to people like you mullers, who are not only educators but friends and councillors when they need it. It’s a profession that deserves far more praise and recognition.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

A Level results - good luck to anyone getting them, parents and teachers on 09:24 - Aug 15 with 641 viewsStokieBlue

Good luck to everyone, it's a big time in peoples lives.

This made for quite odd reading, although I am sure there is some nuisance that the Independent have failed to mention:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/a-level-results-day-

I assumed it's due to normalising across all the results.

SB
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 9:40]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024