Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal 12:45 - Aug 15 with 5819 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It’ll be unpopular on here but Emmanuel is worse than Spence.

KVY should come in as our first choice right back and (hopefully) start Saturday if the deal is done by tomorrow. Donacien as his cover should he get injured.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 12:46]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 12:46 - Aug 15 with 5803 viewsKieran_Knows

Shame we couldn't include Donacien as well.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 12:47 - Aug 15 with 5800 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I dont think its relevant at all whether Emanuel leaves as part of the deal.

He will probably go on loan.

If we are paying £500k for KVY he will clearly be first choice.

Donacien being our current RB will clearly be the cover.

Nothing to see.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 13:08 - Aug 15 with 5734 viewsFPL_Tractor

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 12:47 - Aug 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

I dont think its relevant at all whether Emanuel leaves as part of the deal.

He will probably go on loan.

If we are paying £500k for KVY he will clearly be first choice.

Donacien being our current RB will clearly be the cover.

Nothing to see.

We paid more for Donacien but clearly PL didn't and KVY is his pick. I think JD will be a useful squad member who can play at any spot in the back 4. Emmanuel will clearly be available for a deal, loan or permanent - hope they don't watch the video of Tuesday!

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 13:16 - Aug 15 with 5679 viewsBrixtonBlue

"Emmanuel is worse than Spence."

How much of Emmanuel have you seen to make that assertion?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 13:20 - Aug 15 with 5657 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 13:08 - Aug 15 by FPL_Tractor

We paid more for Donacien but clearly PL didn't and KVY is his pick. I think JD will be a useful squad member who can play at any spot in the back 4. Emmanuel will clearly be available for a deal, loan or permanent - hope they don't watch the video of Tuesday!

JD wasn't Lambert signing, so what he cost is not relevant and won't come into PL's thinking.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 13:22 - Aug 15 with 5642 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Shame we couldn't include The_Romford_Blue as part of the deal as The_Romford_Blue is unfair on Emmanuel.

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 13:25 - Aug 15 with 5615 viewsJammyDodgerrr

I expect that JD will now shift back to being centre-half cover for when we inevitably suffer another injury there.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 13:29 - Aug 15 with 5582 viewsBluefish

Pretty sure it was decided by many on here that Spence was the worst player in the entire history of the club.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 13:31 - Aug 15 with 5574 viewsBigManBlue

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 13:25 - Aug 15 by JammyDodgerrr

I expect that JD will now shift back to being centre-half cover for when we inevitably suffer another injury there.

I make you right, Lambert seems to like as few defenders on the bench as possible so he'll probably be seen as ideal cover.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 14:04 - Aug 15 with 5477 viewsStadiumofdark

Marcus offered a million plus Josh... but, they decided they'd rather have just £500k.

Hopefully Rotherham want him
Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 14:25 - Aug 15 with 5420 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 13:16 - Aug 15 by BrixtonBlue

"Emmanuel is worse than Spence."

How much of Emmanuel have you seen to make that assertion?

He has played 29 times for us

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 14:42 - Aug 15 with 5377 viewsbraveblue

But he won great plaudits for his performances last year. Strange. At his age he needs games to develop. If he is no. 3 then maybe he will move on. Shame - always thought he had promise.
Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 14:47 - Aug 15 with 5344 viewsBrixtonBlue

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 14:25 - Aug 15 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Blimey. I'm genuinely shocked by that.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 15:38 - Aug 15 with 5274 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 14:25 - Aug 15 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

And I’d be surprised if I’d been to less than 20 of those games.

Imo 20 first team games is enough to form an opinion on a player

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 15:47 - Aug 15 with 5242 viewsBrixtonBlue

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 15:38 - Aug 15 by The_Romford_Blue

And I’d be surprised if I’d been to less than 20 of those games.

Imo 20 first team games is enough to form an opinion on a player

He's not worse than Spence though, is he?

Bearing in mind Emmanuel's a young, learning-the-game player, not an experienced pro like Spence is meant to be.

Incidentally, where is Spence these days?

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 15:49 - Aug 15 with 5239 viewsMrTown

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 13:29 - Aug 15 by Bluefish

Pretty sure it was decided by many on here that Spence was the worst player in the entire history of the club.

He was up there.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 15:53 - Aug 15 with 5227 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 15:47 - Aug 15 by BrixtonBlue

He's not worse than Spence though, is he?

Bearing in mind Emmanuel's a young, learning-the-game player, not an experienced pro like Spence is meant to be.

Incidentally, where is Spence these days?

I think he is. Neither are at all good defensively and constantly out of position.

But spence was actually alright on the ball coming forward. Emmanuel is not.

Don’t get me wrong, neither should be anywhere near our team. But If I hate to have one sit on our bench, it would be Spence for me. Not a nice choice to have to make though. Christ it’s like choosing to be shot or stabbed.

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 16:17 - Aug 15 with 5162 viewsBrixtonBlue

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 15:53 - Aug 15 by The_Romford_Blue

I think he is. Neither are at all good defensively and constantly out of position.

But spence was actually alright on the ball coming forward. Emmanuel is not.

Don’t get me wrong, neither should be anywhere near our team. But If I hate to have one sit on our bench, it would be Spence for me. Not a nice choice to have to make though. Christ it’s like choosing to be shot or stabbed.

From what I remember of Emmanuel playing for us, I thought he was promising. Spence I just remember calamity.

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 16:20 - Aug 15 with 5145 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 16:17 - Aug 15 by BrixtonBlue

From what I remember of Emmanuel playing for us, I thought he was promising. Spence I just remember calamity.

Game of opinions me old China plate

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 16:45 - Aug 15 with 5076 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 14:42 - Aug 15 by braveblue

But he won great plaudits for his performances last year. Strange. At his age he needs games to develop. If he is no. 3 then maybe he will move on. Shame - always thought he had promise.

It was the season before wasnt it? He was at Shrewsbury last year and couldn't even get in the team so they sent him back.

He's too error prone for me - always giving away penalties and being out of position.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 23:38 - Aug 15 with 4878 viewsmichaeldownunder

I thought Spence played well in a back three, but as a fullback he needed a lot of help from the wide man infront of him and the c/half on his side of the pitch.
Shame we couldn’t include Emmanuel to Colchester as part of the deal on 10:11 - Aug 16 with 4546 viewsBlueBlood90

He's not good enough to be first choice but I certainly don't agree that he's worse than Spence.

He's still a young lad and I'd prefer to see him go out on loan. Think we're far too quick to write players off at this club. He needs the opportunity to go and play football every week. Same with Andre Dozzell.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024