Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting interview with Luca Civelli 17:48 - Aug 15 with 1975 viewsScottCandage

Man, he would have been a force with us.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/former-ipswich-town-winger-luciano-civelli-big-inte
Interesting interview with Luca Civelli on 18:08 - Aug 15 with 1896 viewsCoastalblue

Nice interview, and such a shame for him. You're right he did look like he could maybe go on and really do something for us.

Felt a bit like Le Pen at the time.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Interesting interview with Luca Civelli on 18:48 - Aug 15 with 1790 viewsGeoffSentence

Interesting interview with Luca Civelli on 18:08 - Aug 15 by Coastalblue

Nice interview, and such a shame for him. You're right he did look like he could maybe go on and really do something for us.

Felt a bit like Le Pen at the time.

TWTD, when in juries like that were unusual.

Now everyone is getting in on the act.

Interesting that his injury troubles were attributed to being pushed to hard as a child, I wonder if this is the case with some of our injured youngsters now.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Interesting interview with Luca Civelli on 18:52 - Aug 15 with 1782 viewsWestcountryblue

His performance against Reading away was outstanding.

In the game against Burnley in which he sustained his injury, Civelli, Counago and Dos Santos were unbelievable that day. We were playing some incredible football. You could see how those three were 2-3 steps ahead of everybody else on the pitch with the way they complimented each other. Had he and Dos Santos stayed fit in that run in, we might have gone up that year.
Interesting interview with Luca Civelli on 22:11 - Aug 15 with 1461 viewsBent_double

I wonder who the Ipswich fan was who didn't know who he was, shameful...

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Interesting interview with Luca Civelli on 22:16 - Aug 15 with 1447 viewsSE1blue

Interesting interview with Luca Civelli on 22:11 - Aug 15 by Bent_double

I wonder who the Ipswich fan was who didn't know who he was, shameful...

I don't think it's shameful. It was 5 years after he played just 17 games for us.

If he had turned up in his full kit with Civelli on the back then maybe...

I'd struggle to recognise George O'Callaghan down the pub.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 22:18]

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Interesting interview with Luca Civelli on 22:48 - Aug 15 with 1372 viewsBent_double

Interesting interview with Luca Civelli on 22:16 - Aug 15 by SE1blue

I don't think it's shameful. It was 5 years after he played just 17 games for us.

If he had turned up in his full kit with Civelli on the back then maybe...

I'd struggle to recognise George O'Callaghan down the pub.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 22:18]

My reply was a bit tongue-in-cheek, but it depends whether he said, "Hi, I used to play for Ipswich", or "Hi, I'm Luca Civelli, I used to play for Ipswich", and how old the fan was, I suppose.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Interesting interview with Luca Civelli on 23:00 - Aug 15 with 1354 viewsMattinLondon

Another example of Keane being a p Rick
Interesting interview with Luca Civelli on 08:27 - Aug 16 with 1050 viewsGeoffSentence

Interesting interview with Luca Civelli on 22:48 - Aug 15 by Bent_double

My reply was a bit tongue-in-cheek, but it depends whether he said, "Hi, I used to play for Ipswich", or "Hi, I'm Luca Civelli, I used to play for Ipswich", and how old the fan was, I suppose.

Well, that is what it sounds like happemed. Luca told the fellow that he used to play for Ipswich, I can't see any scenarion in which his name wouldn't come up.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024