Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... 12:50 - Aug 16 with 3955 viewsKieran_Knows

.. according to the Crewe manager. We should be signing their right back instead.

https://www.cheshire-live.co.uk/sport/football/crewe-alex-ipswich-town-artell-16

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 12:55 - Aug 16 with 3858 viewsTractorCam

In fairness he has a point, i've seen Ng play and he was brilliant!

However, i'm sure coming out with this will definitely keep clubs away Unless the owner wants money.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 12:59 - Aug 16 with 3817 viewsSuperblue95

What happened to the rest of his name?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 13:03 - Aug 16 with 3749 viewsiamipswich

He's also right that whoever does our recruitment deserves a P45

Poll: Who will return first?

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 13:05 - Aug 16 with 3726 viewsIllinoisblue

What a gobshyte. Not sure Crewe are in any position to lecture other clubs on what they should be doing.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 13:17 - Aug 16 with 3617 viewsKeaneish

How do you pronounce NG!?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 13:21 - Aug 16 with 3581 viewsReuser_is_God

What a berk.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 13:21 - Aug 16 with 3577 viewsArnieM

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 12:55 - Aug 16 by TractorCam

In fairness he has a point, i've seen Ng play and he was brilliant!

However, i'm sure coming out with this will definitely keep clubs away Unless the owner wants money.

What’s wrong in having 2 young Right backs? And who are these 3/4 other players “ all primed and ready to play at a higher level” at Crewe I wonder . Is he inviting offers ? If not , he’s not very bright raiding interest in Crewe’s players .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 13:24 - Aug 16 with 3544 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Weird guy!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 13:26 - Aug 16 with 3530 viewsGeoffSentence

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 13:17 - Aug 16 by Keaneish

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 13:26 - Aug 16 with 3529 viewsThatMuhrenCross

Bit of a weird comment to make. Why is the Crewe boss so interested in Colchester and Ipswich's transfer business?

That said, I've read good things about Perry Ng... perhaps he was just out of our price range.

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 13:49 - Aug 16 with 3421 viewsTractorCam

ing

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 14:25 - Aug 16 with 3270 viewsfactual_blue

In other words, the Crewe manager is desperate to sell a few players.

Through no fault of his, Crewe has become a damaged brand.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 14:33 - Aug 16 with 3234 viewspennblue

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 13:03 - Aug 16 by iamipswich

He's also right that whoever does our recruitment deserves a P45

Well I think redundancy would be more appropriate

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 15:40 - Aug 16 with 3129 viewsBrixtonBlue

You pronounce it "Ng."

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 02:47 - Aug 17 with 2908 viewsharlingblue

Well get him as well?
Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 06:55 - Aug 17 with 2832 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 13:26 - Aug 16 by ThatMuhrenCross

Bit of a weird comment to make. Why is the Crewe boss so interested in Colchester and Ipswich's transfer business?

That said, I've read good things about Perry Ng... perhaps he was just out of our price range.

As per my post in the other thread, the Crewe manager is quite obviously trying to drum up interest in his own player

Presumably Crewe need a few quid, can’t imagine why

Nothing to see here

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 07:16 - Aug 17 with 2806 viewsSteve_M

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 06:55 - Aug 17 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

As per my post in the other thread, the Crewe manager is quite obviously trying to drum up interest in his own player

Presumably Crewe need a few quid, can’t imagine why

Nothing to see here

They will presumably have a load of compensation claims for Bethel and they still have Gradi suspended on full pay. They don't seem to have faced up to very severe failings.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 07:32 - Aug 17 with 2782 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 07:16 - Aug 17 by Steve_M

They will presumably have a load of compensation claims for Bethel and they still have Gradi suspended on full pay. They don't seem to have faced up to very severe failings.

Exactomundo

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 09:09 - Aug 17 with 2643 viewshampstead_blue

He is clearly frustrated at the lack of interest in his players whom he feels can play at a higher level.

I can see his point. He has bought on young players and wants them to succeed. Crewe have a policy of selling players to fund the club.

Whilst I do feel his frustration maybe he should have called us last week and offered us the player.

He rates his players and backs them. I like that.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 09:11 - Aug 17 with 2636 viewsclive_baker

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 13:05 - Aug 16 by Illinoisblue

What a gobshyte. Not sure Crewe are in any position to lecture other clubs on what they should be doing.

Wow

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 09:27 - Aug 17 with 2598 viewsBackToRussia

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 09:09 - Aug 17 by hampstead_blue

He is clearly frustrated at the lack of interest in his players whom he feels can play at a higher level.

I can see his point. He has bought on young players and wants them to succeed. Crewe have a policy of selling players to fund the club.

Whilst I do feel his frustration maybe he should have called us last week and offered us the player.

He rates his players and backs them. I like that.

Ridiculous to do it in public tho. Players involved are probably embarrassed.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Apparently spending 500k on KVY is a mistake... on 10:29 - Aug 17 with 2527 viewspointofblue

I remember reading a season preview where a Crewe fan stated that Ng is a superb talent but unreliable - he’d rip it up one week but not seem bothered the next. If so, it could be we were looking for someone a bit more consistent.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024