Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At what point do the EFL call time on Bolton? 15:32 - Aug 16 with 1392 viewsfactual_blue

Or might they have to complete 46 fixtures in a week next April?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

At what point do the EFL call time on Bolton? on 15:37 - Aug 16 with 1379 viewsuefacup81

If you mean Bury, I believe the EFL have set a final deadline of 23rd August before they revoke their membership.

I think the problem is that they've still to submit any proof of how they intend to satisfy 100% of football debts, and at least 25% of other debts (35% if paying in instalments).

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

At what point do the EFL call time on Bolton? on 15:43 - Aug 16 with 1355 viewsfactual_blue

At what point do the EFL call time on Bolton? on 15:37 - Aug 16 by uefacup81

If you mean Bury, I believe the EFL have set a final deadline of 23rd August before they revoke their membership.

I think the problem is that they've still to submit any proof of how they intend to satisfy 100% of football debts, and at least 25% of other debts (35% if paying in instalments).

It was seeing Bolton tickets were on sale that prompted the thought. Has a similar date been set for Bolton? It is, after all, a palindrome of Ipswich.

At what point do the EFL call time on Bolton? on 15:50 - Aug 16 with 1333 viewsOldsmoker

At what point do the EFL call time on Bolton? on 15:43 - Aug 16 by factual_blue

It was seeing Bolton tickets were on sale that prompted the thought. Has a similar date been set for Bolton? It is, after all, a palindrome of Ipswich.

The people who want to take over Bolton seem to have passed the EFL tests but its that dodgy Italian Bassini who threw a spanner in the works by going to court to stop the takeover because he thinks he has first dibs. It seems the high court have said its a dispute between Bassini and owner Anderson and not Bassini and Bolton. This clears the way for the administrator to allow the sale of Bolton to the new owners.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

At what point do the EFL call time on Bolton? on 17:22 - Aug 16 with 1197 viewsfactual_blue

At what point do the EFL call time on Bolton? on 15:50 - Aug 16 by Oldsmoker

The people who want to take over Bolton seem to have passed the EFL tests but its that dodgy Italian Bassini who threw a spanner in the works by going to court to stop the takeover because he thinks he has first dibs. It seems the high court have said its a dispute between Bassini and owner Anderson and not Bassini and Bolton. This clears the way for the administrator to allow the sale of Bolton to the new owners.

That makes sense. Thank you.

Although I still like the idea of things getting drawn out and Bolton having to play 46 games in a week.

At what point do the EFL call time on Bolton? on 17:59 - Aug 16 with 1112 viewsBLUEBEAT

At what point do the EFL call time on Bolton? on 17:22 - Aug 16 by factual_blue

Although I still like the idea of things getting drawn out and Bolton having to play 46 games in a week.

Only 168 hours in a week.

Poll: W or W

At what point do the EFL call time on Bolton? on 18:08 - Aug 16 with 1095 viewsitfcjoe

At what point do the EFL call time on Bolton? on 17:22 - Aug 16 by factual_blue

Bolton haven’t missed any games as yet

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

At what point do the EFL call time on Bolton? on 18:19 - Aug 16 with 1059 viewsfactual_blue

At what point do the EFL call time on Bolton? on 18:08 - Aug 16 by itfcjoe

Bolton haven’t missed any games as yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024