Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pukki hat-trick 16:36 - Aug 17 with 6007 viewsTrequartista

What a signing for free. What a humiliating shambles we are.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Pukki hat-trick on 16:38 - Aug 17 with 5982 viewsStokieBlue

That literally makes no sense.

Why does Norwich signing an excellent forward on a high wage for free make us a shambles.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Pukki hat-trick on 16:38 - Aug 17 with 5966 viewsJ2BLUE

They have some failures like Naismith but when it matters, everything they touch seems to turn to gold. Complete opposite of our fortunes in the last decade or so.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Pukki hat-trick on 16:40 - Aug 17 with 5929 viewsTrequartista

Pukki hat-trick on 16:38 - Aug 17 by StokieBlue

Why does Norwich signing an excellent forward on a high wage for free make us a shambles.

SB

Who said it did? Not all sentences have to be directly related do they?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Pukki hat-trick on 16:41 - Aug 17 with 5904 viewsStokieBlue

Pukki hat-trick on 16:38 - Aug 17 by J2BLUE

They have some failures like Naismith but when it matters, everything they touch seems to turn to gold. Complete opposite of our fortunes in the last decade or so.

That's not a fair comparison though.

Pukki was on 10k per week in 2012 playing for Schalke. I am sure he's on quite a bit more than that for Norwich so it's not like they snapped up some unknown from the German 4th division and turned him to gold.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Pukki hat-trick on 16:44 - Aug 17 with 5848 viewsMullet

Pukki hat-trick on 16:41 - Aug 17 by StokieBlue

Pukki was on 10k per week in 2012 playing for Schalke. I am sure he's on quite a bit more than that for Norwich so it's not like they snapped up some unknown from the German 4th division and turned him to gold.

SB

He'd also been awful for Celtic hadn't he and really only found his feet in Scandinavia from memory.

A bit like Rhodes, Lisbie, Bent at other clubs. When everything goes through and to them as an attacking unit they're going to score more than at other clubs they've played for.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Pukki hat-trick on 16:47 - Aug 17 with 5786 viewsJ2BLUE

Pukki hat-trick on 16:41 - Aug 17 by StokieBlue

SB

I was just saying they've had a lot of luck. They've been well managed at board level but they've had plenty of luck. Lambert working out like he did, Holt having the time of his career, Pukki performing at a high level, Maddison bailing them out financially and the likes of Cantwell progressing.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Pukki hat-trick on 16:48 - Aug 17 with 5768 viewsbackwaywhen

SB

Don’t feed the troll ....
Pukki hat-trick on 16:53 - Aug 17 with 5699 viewsWickets

Pukki hat-trick on 16:47 - Aug 17 by J2BLUE

I was just saying they've had a lot of luck. They've been well managed at board level but they've had plenty of luck. Lambert working out like he did, Holt having the time of his career, Pukki performing at a high level, Maddison bailing them out financially and the likes of Cantwell progressing.

You make your own luck bud !
Login to get fewer ads

Pukki hat-trick on 17:16 - Aug 17 with 5357 viewsbluebud

Pukki hat-trick on 16:47 - Aug 17 by J2BLUE

It's so depressing. I think they were fortunate with their signings you mentioned (can't bring myself to type them) but I can't say they were lucky with the now Leicester player and as for the youth player you mentioned at the end......they have another three in the first team!!!

I take my hat off to them for that....then throw it in the bin in a jealous rage and stomp off in a mood :-(
Pukki hat-trick on 17:22 - Aug 17 with 5278 viewsKieran_Knows

What the f*ck has Pukki got to do with what’s going on here? Jesus wept.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Pukki hat-trick on 17:23 - Aug 17 with 5256 viewsBluefish

SB

Some of our n********* are very quick to get a hard on for norwich players, it is all very weird

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Pukki hat-trick on 17:47 - Aug 17 with 5019 viewsChurchman

Can’t see the connection. I wonder if this would have been posted if at the time we’d been winning and Norwich losing?
Pukki hat-trick on 18:26 - Aug 17 with 4741 viewshaynes_toe1

Talksh*te were waxing lyrical about how great their style of play was and how lots of people will take Norwich up as their second team etc etc.

After last week criticising their style of play. Standard talksport.

Their scouting and youth development is obviously very very good. I remember reading a year ago someone say that our youngsters were better than Norwichs. They have 3 starting in the prem who apparently dont look out of place so...
Pukki hat-trick on 18:30 - Aug 17 with 4691 viewsTractorWood

Pukki hat-trick on 18:26 - Aug 17 by haynes_toe1

Talksh*te were waxing lyrical about how great their style of play was and how lots of people will take Norwich up as their second team etc etc.

After last week criticising their style of play. Standard talksport.

Their scouting and youth development is obviously very very good. I remember reading a year ago someone say that our youngsters were better than Norwichs. They have 3 starting in the prem who apparently dont look out of place so...

This is what annoyed me so much last season. All we do is bang on about our youth products and they've done nothing. Norwich have recruited and developed theirs very well.

Pukki has come good but as someone said above, they've had plenty of failures.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Pukki hat-trick on 18:38 - Aug 17 with 4634 viewsMeadowlark

You clicked on the wrong site chap. We don't care.
Pukki hat-trick on 19:16 - Aug 17 with 4432 viewsNaylorsboots

Pukki hat-trick on 16:38 - Aug 17 by J2BLUE

Very true. Was he a freebie? He is going to be worth a hell of a lot of money if he keeps going like this. We have Jackson, who l think cost more than him. They dont even compare.
Pukki hat-trick on 20:02 - Aug 17 with 4228 viewsArnieM

Scum won’t be hanging onto him much longer .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Pukki hat-trick on 20:10 - Aug 17 with 4182 viewslongtimefan

Pukki hat-trick on 20:02 - Aug 17 by ArnieM

Scum won’t be hanging onto him much longer .

They probably won’t, but they’ll be able to sell him for 100M well they get relegated to finance them for a few more years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024