Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tough start - 5 points 18:30 - Aug 17 with 529 viewsTerry_Nutkins

It's a solid start to the season on the back of a horror season. 2 very tough away days out of the 3 and it's fair to say we could have done out with 6, 5 or 4 points based on the performances so we'll take middle number.

Really feels like these were the games to get through with a solid platform and looking at the fixtures we can now really build on it. 7-9 points has to be the target for the next 3 in my opinion. That will see us up around 3rd -4th and in great shape with momentum.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 18:31]

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Tough start - 5 points on 18:35 - Aug 17 with 498 viewsclive_baker

They’re 3 fairly tough games, and 5 points is a decent return but only if we start winning the easier matches. The next 3 we should really be looking at 7 points minimum.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Tough start - 5 points on 18:36 - Aug 17 with 490 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Tough start - 5 points on 18:35 - Aug 17 by clive_baker

They’re 3 fairly tough games, and 5 points is a decent return but only if we start winning the easier matches. The next 3 we should really be looking at 7 points minimum.

100%

Tough start - 5 points on 18:39 - Aug 17 with 474 viewsRegencyBlue

It could have been better but it could have been worse.

The important thing is to build on this.
Tough start - 5 points on 19:52 - Aug 17 with 403 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Tough start - 5 points on 18:39 - Aug 17 by RegencyBlue

It could have been better but it could have been worse.

The important thing is to build on this.

I remember looking at the fixtures when they came out and thought get through the first 3 games in reasonavle nick and the next 3-4 we can have a right go. We feel in position. 2 home games and an away day to Bolton coming up which we should win. I think we will get 9 points. 7 would be acceptable as well but feel the shackles will come off a little. Players just coming back now with Kane to play RB vs Bolton i reckon. think we'll see a striker signing in the next 10 days.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024