Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pukki and Jackson 19:18 - Aug 17 with 4709 viewsNaylorsboots

Did Jackson cost more than Pukki? What an absolute joke if he did. Our scouting is abysmal. Has been for years.
Pukki and Jackson on 19:19 - Aug 17 with 4150 viewsAYACCA

What are you looking at butthead?
Pukki and Jackson on 19:19 - Aug 17 with 4150 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Pukki and Jackson on 19:20 - Aug 17 with 4140 viewsBryanPlug

Pukki and Jackson on 19:21 - Aug 17 with 4114 viewsSpruceMoose

Sure thing Mully.

Waghorn, Webster. Mings. Creswell. All awful signings that we scouted.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 19:24]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Pukki and Jackson on 19:21 - Aug 17 with 4119 viewsAYACCA

Pukki and Jackson on 19:20 - Aug 17 by BryanPlug

Equal opportunities for mentals too
Pukki and Jackson on 19:21 - Aug 17 with 4113 viewsyorkshire

I don't get your point - he will probably be on twice as much as Jackson (probably more since they went up)

What a player is signed for doesn't equal what they cost a club overall

And anyways - I am sure we can find players at various clubs that cost 10-15 times more than Jackson and have yet to score a goal
Pukki and Jackson on 19:22 - Aug 17 with 4101 viewsSpruceMoose

Again. He's already been banned about three times before...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Pukki and Jackson on 19:23 - Aug 17 with 4096 viewsNaylorsboots

Im no budgie lover. But look at the difference. Thats a joke of a signing when you look at what we paid for him compared to what they spent on their striker. Just goes to show how far behind we are
Login to get fewer ads

Pukki and Jackson on 19:25 - Aug 17 with 4066 viewsNaylorsboots

Pukki and Jackson on 19:21 - Aug 17 by yorkshire

I don't get your point - he will probably be on twice as much as Jackson (probably more since they went up)

What a player is signed for doesn't equal what they cost a club overall

And anyways - I am sure we can find players at various clubs that cost 10-15 times more than Jackson and have yet to score a goal

He will now granted. Not sure he was when he arrived. No one had heard of him. Lets be honest, none of us had heard of Jackson, but we wasted 1.6 million on him!
Pukki and Jackson on 19:27 - Aug 17 with 4038 viewsBryanPlug

Pukki and Jackson on 19:27 - Aug 17 with 4032 viewsCoastalblue

Pukki and Jackson on 19:25 - Aug 17 by Naylorsboots

He will now granted. Not sure he was when he arrived. No one had heard of him. Lets be honest, none of us had heard of Jackson, but we wasted 1.6 million on him!

You mean you'd never heard of him, I suspect he was on more money at Schalke than any of our squad at the time before he signed for them.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Pukki and Jackson on 19:36 - Aug 17 with 3954 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Get a grip.

I know you think you have a point, but you really dont.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Pukki and Jackson on 20:08 - Aug 17 with 3768 viewsfactual_blue

Hello Mr League One.

I'd like to say welcome, but...

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Pukki and Jackson on 20:09 - Aug 17 with 3766 viewsfactual_blue

Pukki and Jackson on 19:23 - Aug 17 by Naylorsboots

Im no budgie lover. But look at the difference. Thats a joke of a signing when you look at what we paid for him compared to what they spent on their striker. Just goes to show how far behind we are

Of course you're not, Mr League One.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Pukki and Jackson on 22:10 - Aug 17 with 3477 viewsBloomBlue

But pukki is utter cr@p
Pukki and Jackson on 22:12 - Aug 17 with 3464 viewsjeera

t
w
a
t

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Pukki and Jackson on 22:13 - Aug 17 with 3450 viewsStokieBlue

I assume you think they both play for a packet of cheese and onion walkers crisps each week?

It really is a poor attempt at trolling. Take a step back and watch some of the "experts" on here.

SB
[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 23:27]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Pukki and Jackson on 22:15 - Aug 17 with 3439 viewsActionMan

Pukki and Jackson on 19:21 - Aug 17 by SpruceMoose

Sure thing Mully.

Waghorn, Webster. Mings. Creswell. All awful signings that we scouted.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 19:24]

* Osman scouted

;)
Pukki and Jackson on 23:06 - Aug 17 with 3307 viewspatrickswell

I don’t think we can blame our scouting network for Jackson given that he’d worked with Hurst at Grimsby and that Hurst would probably have ignored the scouts even if they had recommended Pukki to him.
Pukki and Jackson on 07:02 - Aug 18 with 2963 viewsArnieM

League Two striker vs Finnish International .... hhmmm let’s see now , who would have the most potential???? I know ......

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Pukki and Jackson on 09:10 - Aug 18 with 2728 viewsNaylorsboots

Pukki and Jackson on 07:02 - Aug 18 by ArnieM

League Two striker vs Finnish International .... hhmmm let’s see now , who would have the most potential???? I know ......

1.6 million for a league two striker. Nothing for an international. Think we were the numbskulls there.
Pukki and Jackson on 09:18 - Aug 18 with 2704 viewsChurchman

Pukki and Jackson on 19:23 - Aug 17 by Naylorsboots

Well done on your teams win against Newcastle yesterday, but your attempted wind up is a bit pathetic. I would imagine that even your 6 fingered friends on WOTB would agree with that.

You need to try harder.
Pukki and Jackson on 09:24 - Aug 18 with 2685 viewsNaylorsboots

Pukki and Jackson on 09:18 - Aug 18 by Churchman

Well done on your teams win against Newcastle yesterday, but your attempted wind up is a bit pathetic. I would imagine that even your 6 fingered friends on WOTB would agree with that.

You need to try harder.

No wind up. Its fact. Thats what people cant take. Im a town fan through and through. But the 2 just dont compare, as someone said in another thread. We have been totally mugged.
Pukki and Jackson on 09:58 - Aug 18 with 2615 viewscolly

Colchester fan here, but football fan most of all as there's little choice considering my own team's lack of impact upon the scene.

I therefore take a great interest in both East Anglian big boys... both interesting in different ways.

You need luck with every signing and there is no doubt that Norwich have been very fortunate with the way Pukki has blossomed. On the other hand he was scouted with the manager's style of play in mind and that style suits the striker very well.

He is that kind of player who might well go for mega-millions to a bigger club and then be a total flop. He fits at Carrow Road.

Jackson at the price paid was ridiculous as things have turned out. He might too have been a revelation though ... bad luck or bad decision then?

Btw. ITFC should be "lucky" with Vincent-Young. Good lad.
Pukki and Jackson on 11:03 - Aug 18 with 2503 viewsChurchman

Pukki and Jackson on 09:24 - Aug 18 by Naylorsboots

No wind up. Its fact. Thats what people cant take. Im a town fan through and through. But the 2 just dont compare, as someone said in another thread. We have been totally mugged.

Look, if you want me to say how great Norwich are, I’ll say it. There great. They won in the PL yesterday while my lot drew in the old 3rd division. It says it all.

Your comment could not have been anything but a sorry little wind up attempt, because if you were serious it would only prove you know nothing whatsoever about football.

Please go away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024