Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pukki and Jackson 19:18 - Aug 17 with 4717 viewsNaylorsboots

Did Jackson cost more than Pukki? What an absolute joke if he did. Our scouting is abysmal. Has been for years.
Pukki and Jackson on 11:14 - Aug 18 with 538 viewsNaylorsboots

Pukki and Jackson on 11:03 - Aug 18 by Churchman

Look, if you want me to say how great Norwich are, I’ll say it. There great. They won in the PL yesterday while my lot drew in the old 3rd division. It says it all.

Your comment could not have been anything but a sorry little wind up attempt, because if you were serious it would only prove you know nothing whatsoever about football.

Please go away.

Im not going anywhere. It wasnt a wind up. Its fact. Trouble is, our supporters(well,some of them) just cant accept that we screwed up big time with Jackson.
Pukki and Jackson on 11:36 - Aug 18 with 519 viewsSpruceMoose

Pukki and Jackson on 11:14 - Aug 18 by Naylorsboots

Im not going anywhere. It wasnt a wind up. Its fact. Trouble is, our supporters(well,some of them) just cant accept that we screwed up big time with Jackson.

Squit. Most people are unconvinced by Jackson. They just think your point of comparing him to Pukki is silly.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Pukki and Jackson on 11:41 - Aug 18 with 511 viewseireblue

Surely that logic applies to all Championship clubs that bought a striker last year that scored less than Pukki?
Pukki and Jackson on 11:43 - Aug 18 with 508 viewsjeera

Pukki and Jackson on 11:41 - Aug 18 by eireblue

Surely that logic applies to all Championship clubs that bought a striker last year that scored less than Pukki?

It's almost like there's an agenda.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024