Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... 22:08 - Aug 17 with 7772 viewstextbackup

...so I’ll chuck in my thoughts.

Absolute dogsit. I saw MORE long balls from us today than in any MM game, and I mean that. I’ve no idea if the players are under this instruction or just thick, but number 5 and 6 for them won’t have an easier game, ever.

We hoofed it to Jackson and Norwood and them two didn’t have a hope in hell, wasn’t until the final 5mins that something changed and balls went in the channels for Jackson and he got a pen, freekick and matey got a yellow card. How has that been allowed to happen for 80/85mins before getting pulled up?

Our fullbacks were fcking terrible.

Skuse started a bit off the pace but ended up being very important in the middle, still PB found holes in us multiple times.

Their 17 is crap but caused chambers Kenlock and donacian so many issues, note able he stayed away from Wolf as knew he’d getting little success.

The subs were strange. Plan A wasn’t working at all, so Plan B was like for like subs and nothing changed.

Will take a point obviously. But I’d be extremely pissed if this week doesn’t bring 6 points in.

Town fans resorting to ‘champions of europe’ At 2-1 down to peterbourgh, I mean have a fcking word with yourselves.

I’d rate us as 3/10 today.

Edit, what is a gwoin Edwards?! He shouldn’t plays again for a very long tine
[Post edited 17 Aug 2019 22:09]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 16:57 - Aug 18 with 791 viewsBLUEBEAT

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 16:49 - Aug 18 by yesjohn99

No need for that really either. You’re a most extreme individual on this one ain’t you.

It’s rude not to respond and I’m a polite person.

Just trying to establish what you deem suitable to be sung by Ipswich fans.

You criticise but you do not offer up suitable alternatives.

Poll: W or W

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 17:02 - Aug 18 with 775 viewsyesjohn99

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 16:57 - Aug 18 by BLUEBEAT

It’s rude not to respond and I’m a polite person.

Just trying to establish what you deem suitable to be sung by Ipswich fans.

You criticise but you do not offer up suitable alternatives.

I’ll go with ‘blue army’ over and over and over.
4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 17:04 - Aug 18 with 770 viewsBLUEBEAT

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 17:02 - Aug 18 by yesjohn99

I’ll go with ‘blue army’ over and over and over.

nojohn99

I think that’s what Peterborough were doing yesterday. When you could hear them.

Poll: W or W

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 17:15 - Aug 18 with 754 viewstextbackup

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 16:04 - Aug 18 by StokieBlue

Well 3/10 is clearly nonsense.

Played well in patches, less well in others but got a draw away from home against a promotion contender.

What exactly were you expecting? Us to knock them over 6-0 on their patch whilst playing them off the park?

SB

we started well and looked better because we took the lead. my personal rating of our play yesterday was 3/10

I wasn't expecting a 6-0 hammering, I probably thought a draw was on the cards, however the manner in which we played was poor and we looked absolutely clueless.

i'm not going to dwell on it, i'm just saying my opinion on yesterdays 90mins

TB

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 20:39 - Aug 18 with 679 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:31 - Aug 18 with 635 viewstextbackup

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 20:39 - Aug 18 by SitfcB

Blimey you went back some for that didn’t ya?
I’d guess that a a tweet after a goal vs Norwich?
Miscontrolling ball after ball probably doesn’t warrant such a tweet I might add

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 05:47 - Aug 19 with 587 viewsSitfcB

4 trillion fans so probably been a few views of the game posted on here... on 22:31 - Aug 18 by textbackup

Blimey you went back some for that didn’t ya?
I’d guess that a a tweet after a goal vs Norwich?
Miscontrolling ball after ball probably doesn’t warrant such a tweet I might add

Haha I’m sorry, it actually appeared on my Timehop yesterday, just good timing

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024