Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lincoln early runners?! 22:11 - Aug 17 with 1763 viewshaynes_toe1

All 8 goals they've scored from different players. Goals all over the pitch. Not conceded. 100% record. Great start from them that's for sure.
Lincoln early runners?! on 22:20 - Aug 17 with 1748 viewspatrickswell

Three seasons worth of momentum can do a lot for a side. It must feel like Graham Taylor’s 1975-76 season in perpetuity for them.
Lincoln early runners?! on 22:24 - Aug 17 with 1716 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Lincoln early runners?! on 22:20 - Aug 17 by patrickswell

Three seasons worth of momentum can do a lot for a side. It must feel like Graham Taylor’s 1975-76 season in perpetuity for them.

Let's hope so. 2021-22 could be really good.

As for Lincoln, it is early days. Much as they have a very effective style, they may well bemoan not having an out-an-out goal scorer come May.

It is a marathon, not a sprint.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Lincoln early runners?! on 00:49 - Aug 18 with 1599 viewsGuthrum

They are, for me, the danger side this season.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Lincoln early runners?! on 11:15 - Aug 18 with 1339 viewsKeaneish

Looking at their wins, Southend are cannon fodder, Accrington Stanley will struggle and they were very fortuitous against Rotherham. I expect this bubble to pop soon.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Lincoln early runners?! on 11:19 - Aug 18 with 1330 viewsChurchman

They are very together as a club and a real team with momentum and confidence. Whatever the players limitations, they they know exactly what they are doing. In a league of such poor quality, I think they will be promoted with ease unless they get a lot of injuries. It’s next year in the Championship that lack of resource and quality will show.
Lincoln early runners?! on 11:22 - Aug 18 with 1325 viewsclive_baker

They know how to win, and they’ve developed a style that they’re comfortable with and that’s highly effective. Credit must go to Danny Cowley, someone I’ve known for a long time and I remember being laughed off when I suggested him for the Town job while he was at Braintree. He’s absolutely meticulous in everything he does and I’m sure he’ll manage in the premier league one day, and will be fully deserving of it when it comes. I’m not sure if they have enough quality and depth to maintain a promotion push this season, particularly compared to us, when you consider Nolan, Nsiala, Sears, perhaps Bishop are all to come back. Huws and Judge haven’t got going yet either. I think Lincoln will fade as we get stronger throughout the season, but I wouldn’t bet against them finishing in the top 6 and I wouldn’t fancy playing them in the playoffs.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Lincoln early runners?! on 12:22 - Aug 18 with 1237 viewsbilllm

Top 6 if there lucky,
Lincoln early runners?! on 12:28 - Aug 18 with 1223 viewsitfcjoe

Look a very good side from the limited bits I'd seen - but I expected them to be there or thereabouts for the top 6.

Momentum is massive, and the Cowley's have adapted style and shown what good managers they are - looks a mistake to have not gone after them when Mick left.

At the time I wouldn't have wanted them, because so much talk was about style from the Mick outers, but they are clearly an excellent management team going places.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Lincoln early runners?! on 12:33 - Aug 18 with 1205 viewsTractorCam

The Cowley's are genius, would have loved them here.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Lincoln early runners?! on 12:33 - Aug 18 with 1204 viewsReuser_is_God

Lincoln early runners?! on 12:28 - Aug 18 by itfcjoe

Look a very good side from the limited bits I'd seen - but I expected them to be there or thereabouts for the top 6.

Momentum is massive, and the Cowley's have adapted style and shown what good managers they are - looks a mistake to have not gone after them when Mick left.

At the time I wouldn't have wanted them, because so much talk was about style from the Mick outers, but they are clearly an excellent management team going places.

Didn’t West Brom want them before they got Bilic?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024